The WTF story of the Day

Epic. Skip to about 2:20 of the video. Then at 2:45....I am OUTTA HERE HOOMAN!!!
Wild Pursuit of RV Through San Fernando Valley Ends With Crash; Driver in Custody

Hey bud, let’s party.

giphy.gif

HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a man drove drunk to a New Jersey police station where he was picking up a woman who had been charged with drunken driving.

Hackettstown police say 21-year-old Morgan Doran, of Netcong, was arrested early Friday after a traffic stop. She was taken to the station where authorities say she contacted 24-year-old Sebastian Rehm, of Washington Township (Morris County) to pick her up.

When Rehm arrived at the station, authorities say he smelled of alcohol and they charged him with drunken driving. Both of them were eventually released to another driver.

Honus Wagner baseball card sells for $1.2 million

Don't know if this belongs here but I thought this baseball card article is pretty cool.

Back in the 50s when I grew up as a kid, I had a ton of all kinds of baseball cards of different players & teams. Plus, no telling how many comic books of the 50s I had stored in a cardboard box in my closet...I came home from school one day, when I was in 4th grade, & my mom had thrown all this stuff away. I'd be one rich dude today if mom had never done such a stupid thing as poking around in my private stuff. I let her know about that too.

Last edited:
My grandfather gave me silver dollars, the vast majority of which were Morgan silver dollars from the late 1800s. While I was in college, my mother sold these for their silver content - less than $5/oz...

My great aunt bought comic books for all the kids. There was a stack of them about 3 feet high. Old Superman, Batman, Tarzan, etc. Probably worth a pile of money now, but they all got tossed in the trash when she died. Nobody thought they would be worth anything.

Hey bud, let’s party.

giphy.gif

That's how my softball team used to arrive at weekend tournaments. Me and one other guy were the only clean ones on the team, so we rode together and everyone else in the van. But dang, those rednecks could play. were never out of the Top 50 in Georgia USSA D-Class. and there were ALOT of D-Class teams then.

HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a man drove drunk to a New Jersey police station where he was picking up a woman who had been charged with drunken driving.

Hackettstown police say 21-year-old Morgan Doran, of Netcong, was arrested early Friday after a traffic stop. She was taken to the station where authorities say she contacted 24-year-old Sebastian Rehm, of Washington Township (Morris County) to pick her up.

When Rehm arrived at the station, authorities say he smelled of alcohol and they charged him with drunken driving. Both of them were eventually released to another driver.

If I lived in towns with names like that I'd drive drunk too.

Reactions: VolNExile
Bieber posts bizarre tweet, challenges Tom Cruise to a fight

On Sunday, Justin Bieber challenged Tom Cruise to a fight in “the octagon” and appeared to try and provoke the actor, saying if he doesn’t accept he’ll “never live it down.”

The tweet went viral and MMA fighter Conor McGregor announced that his company would host the fight. McGregor also appeared to take a shot at Cruise and said the fight would only go on if he’s “man enough to accept this challenge.”

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back