The WTF story of the Day

It’s the first ‘sound’ the word makes in that case. A house. An hour. An h.

And off I go

I'm glad you pointed it out.

Tell me this, has the whole "___ and I" just been thrown out the window? I cant help but remember being corrected on how improper it was to say "me and __". Its seems everyone has done it so much its the norm and not bad grammar.

That is nasty.

It is.

..."If you get close to the trucks the liquid would blow off on to your windshield and fill your car with a stink. It spilled out on to the road,” Nix said."...

Many years ago, there was the case of a contractor hauling toxic waste to a processing plant three states away. He was to be billed by weight upon arrival and this cost, assuming he arrived at the processing plant with full tanker loads, was included in his contract.

He just let a valve open a little and leaked toxic waste miles and miles down the highway. They caught him when his loads were too light.

I'm glad you pointed it out.

Tell me this, has the whole "___ and I" just been thrown out the window? I cant help but remember being corrected on how improper it was to say "me and __". Its seems everyone has done it so much its the norm and not bad grammar.

It’s what sounds correct when you omit the other name/prounoun and the word and

VN Store

Back