The WTF story of the Day

He is asking to be "corrected" by bears.

They just had to close my hometown's foot of the mountain campground, Horse Creek Rec Area, in SE Greene Co., because ignorant campers were leaving food and trash out where mama bear and cubs could get it. Ignorant. 😠

but if a few of them become a buffet for bears it’s the bears fault.. smh. The world we live in

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Reactions: tbh and VolFaninFla
Worker Confounded After Being Denied ‘Accommodations’ For Her Time Blindness — ‘If You Struggle With Being On Time You’ll Never Get A Job'
I knew someone that was late every time we made plans.
I would always be there a few minutes early only to wait 20-69 minutes for them to show up. I made reservations for dinner and was unable to be seated because some restaurants will not seat you until all of the people you reserved for are there.
What ended our friendship was when I drove 45 minutes for an early breakfast meeting and they texted me 40 minutes after the agreed meeting time to tell me that they were running late. I actually had ordered my breakfast at the agreed meeting time and was paying my bill when she texted.
I texted back “I’m done” and never spoke to her again

Worker Confounded After Being Denied ‘Accommodations’ For Her Time Blindness — ‘If You Struggle With Being On Time You’ll Never Get A Job'
I knew someone that was late every time we made plans.
I would always be there a few minutes early only to wait 20-69 minutes for them to show up. I made reservations for dinner and was unable to be seated because some restaurants will not seat you until all of the people you reserved for are there.
What ended our friendship was when I drove 45 minutes for an early breakfast meeting and they texted me 40 minutes after the agreed meeting time to tell me that they were running late. I actually had ordered my breakfast at the agreed meeting time and was paying my bill when she texted.
I texted back “I’m done” and never spoke to her again

Yep. If it's a one-off thing, or due to circumstances beyond the other party's control (ex: road closure, traffic accident, car breakdown, alien invasion/abduction, attacks by large radioactive lizards, etc) that's one thing. Chronic late arrivals speaks to a general lack of respect, and isn't worth the wasted time, in my experience. Hopefully the breakfast vittles were at least satisfactory.

VN Store

Back