The WRASSLIN’ Thread

What a excellent main event. I liked the finish of it. Danielson tapping after getting hit by the oxygen tank. Makes Bryan look tough after taking that much punishment.Love the elbow drop and tombstone piledriver on the same table. While Danielson did his part , MJF proved that he can hold his own. Glad that I got to watch as much as I did. That being said, goodnight everybody.

There were a couple of classics last night. Great show all the way around. The crowd was hot and everything went off well.

Weren't we supposed to get Dark Order vs Claudio and Yuta?

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
On the subject of legends like Steamboat, I was hanging out with my stepdad earlier watching TV and an AEW commercial featuring Sting was on there. First thing he asks me"Is Sting still wrestling?" Of course I said yes. On that subject, I would have loved to seen him and Darby as transitional tag champs for a few weeks,but I think the time has run out on that as it shouldn't be too much longer before Stinger hangs it up. An all time favorite of mine throughout his career.

I remember back in high school having that done to me. It definitely hurts. I cringed at the first one. On the subject of MJF, I wasn't a big fan of him to begin with, but after the match with Danielson, I'm a fan. He's great on the mic,but I'd like to see him in the ring more as champion.

I imagine you won’t be seeing him much, at least for now. Long term I could see a storyline where Tony K makes him start having a ton of Eliminator matches.

Speaking of, who is next in line? I thought Hangman was likely but he appears to still involved in BCC storyline. I’m guessing Adam Cole or Jack Perry.

Reactions: Pennheel
I imagine you won’t be seeing him much, at least for now. Long term I could see a storyline where Tony K makes him start having a ton of Eliminator matches.

Speaking of, who is next in line? I thought Hangman was likely but he appears to still involved in BCC storyline. I’m guessing Adam Cole or Jack Perry.

A triple threat match with Cole and Perry wouldn't be too bad. I'd like to see that. I'd say that after Khan puts one of those two in a fued with MJF, he'll go up against Hangman. BTW, I know that it's more on a video game note,but wrestling related.... Has anyone tried out WWE 2k23? I picked up the deluxe edition today for the PS5. Games still downloading, but I've been looking forward to what they've improved from last year.... Going to try out MyRise and Showcase mide before moving on to Universe mode like I usually do.

A triple threat match with Cole and Perry wouldn't be too bad. I'd like to see that. I'd say that after Khan puts one of those two in a fued with MJF, he'll go up against Hangman. BTW, I know that it's more on a video game note,but wrestling related.... Has anyone tried out WWE 2k23? I picked up the deluxe edition today for the PS5. Games still downloading, but I've been looking forward to what they've improved from last year.... Going to try out MyRise and Showcase mide before moving on to Universe mode like I usually do.
I have been thinking about it. I think it is free on PS Plus.

They need to put a belt on Cole. The All Atlantic maybe. His ties to Bullet Club could help on that front. I'd say put the world title on him is MJF didn't have it.

They need to put a belt on Cole. The All Atlantic maybe. His ties to Bullet Club could help on that front. I'd say put the world title on him is MJF didn't have it.
mmmm... I just don't see Cole as World Champ material. To me, he has always seemed like a upper mid-card guy. I see him as a secondary title kind of performer.

Cole would be a great pick to take the All Atlantic/International Title off of Orange Cassidy. I thought them having Cassidy beat Big Bill was a joke. I get that Orange Cassidy is over as a character, but he doesn't need the belt for that. Cole would be perfect for that belt. As for MJF, maybe build up Wardlow and have them go after each other later. Right now, I'd like to see Hangman and MJF. I always thought Hangman didn't get a fair shake as champion.

Cole would be a great pick to take the All Atlantic/International Title off of Orange Cassidy. I thought them having Cassidy beat Big Bill was a joke. I get that Orange Cassidy is over as a character, but he doesn't need the belt for that. Cole would be perfect for that belt. As for MJF, maybe build up Wardlow and have them go after each other later. Right now, I'd like to see Hangman and MJF. I always thought Hangman didn't get a fair shake as champion.
I think Cole would elevate that belt. Nobody needs to beat MJF or Hobbs right now and I can't see either ROH belt on him.

I like Cassidy. But Cole is a bigger name.

I think Cole would elevate that belt. Nobody needs to beat MJF or Hobbs right now and I can't see either ROH belt on him.

I like Cassidy. But Cole is a bigger name.

True, I don't see anybody taking the belt from MJF anytime soon. Also, I'm glad they're building up Hobbs. I can deal with Cassidy, but if anyone is the right choice to take the belt off of him,it's Cole.

VN Store

Back