The WRASSLIN’ Thread

The Pro Wrestling World
@The_PWW
·
1h
UPDATE: Jerry Lawler had successful carotid artery surgery. He reportedly started exhibiting symptoms last night, at which point he began to lose feeling of the right side of his body & slurring his speech. He is now able to speak a few words at a time. Speedy recovery King

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Lol . . . I didn't think so. Hacksaw Jim Duggan lives on. Ho-oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Love that guy.

For the tiny amount I still use it, he's actually one of the more wholesome. genuine things going on social media.

Just him and occasionally his wife travelling around to various ComicCons and Shows, meeting people, being cool and retired.. For the last week he's been on Jericho's cruise, just hanging out doing Hacksaw things. The best part is it is clearly not professionally managed at all. Just him posting pictures of whatever he's doing wherever he's going.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Jerry Lawler

@JerryLawler

Update on Jerry: After suffering a massive Stroke Monday. He is now recovering in a Fort Myers, FL hospital. His speech is limited, but with rehabilitation will regain a full recovery. He thanks everyone for the continued prayers and will be back in the near future.

FodySscXoAU0zB_

FodySCeWAAgIxxn

FodyTxWXEAIcUEI

Jerry Lawler

@JerryLawler

Update on Jerry: After suffering a massive Stroke Monday. He is now recovering in a Fort Myers, FL hospital. His speech is limited, but with rehabilitation will regain a full recovery. He thanks everyone for the continued prayers and will be back in the near future.

FodySscXoAU0zB_

FodySCeWAAgIxxn

FodyTxWXEAIcUEI
12 year old me can't imagine how it's possible for Jimmy Hart and Jerry Lawler to be friends.

Jerry Lawler
@JerryLawler

FodySscXoAU0zB_

FodySCeWAAgIxxn

FodyTxWXEAIcUEI

I'm waiting for Tommy Rich to come in and piledrive Lawler in the hospital...

Anybody notice The Bunny at the end of her match with Hayter? There was blood on the mat and it looked like her face too. It looked like Jamie landed on her face in a botch. Seemed like she was actually hurt, hence the sudden finish.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Anybody notice The Bunny at the end of her match with Hayter? There was blood on the mat and it looked like her face too. It looked like Jamie landed on her face in a botch. Seemed like she was actually hurt, hence the sudden finish.
I saw that too. Figured she probably broke her nose. You could tell she was hurt.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back