The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Not at all

It’s interesting to have such drastic opinions. I just couldn’t even say one good thing about it. No interesting surprises, weird pacing, trying to make a dramatic long 10 minute finish insulting everyone’s intelligence like GUNTHER really had any shot of winning it, ignoring Sami all together, just really have zero positive to say about it.

But womens was really fun so I’ll take 1 outta 2. Lol

It’s interesting to have such drastic opinions. I just couldn’t even say one good thing about it. No interesting surprises, weird pacing, trying to make a dramatic long 10 minute finish insulting everyone’s intelligence like GUNTHER really had any shot of winning it, ignoring Sami all together, just really have zero positive to say about it.

But womens was really fun so I’ll take 1 outta 2. Lol
I disagree with every bit of that.

Everybody knew Cody and Rhea would win but they were both good matches.

Reactions: TBrown and GAVol
I disagree with every bit of that.

Everybody knew Cody and Rhea would win but they were both good matches.
Other than the spot with Ricochet and Logan Paul, there's match was pretty meh. I think Kofi botched a spot with that chair. He was trying to do his "crazy save" shtick. The match wasn't bad. But it was forgettable. No surprises to be found.

I’ll give them credit. Excellent ending of the show but it only matters if Sami is standing tall over Reigns at Mania. (Have him drop it in the Chamber to GUNTHER due to Sami, KO and Jey costing him). Doesn’t have to be for the belt, but that’s the match. Point. Blank. Period.

I’ll give them credit. Excellent ending of the show but it only matters if Sami is standing tall over Reigns at Mania. (Have him drop it in the Chamber to GUNTHER due to Sami, KO and Jey costing him). Doesn’t have to be for the belt, but that’s the match. Point. Blank. Period.
Nah. Cody takes at least one title at mania. KO and Sami take the tag titles imo.

Nah. Cody takes at least one title at mania. KO and Sami take the tag titles imo.

KO and Sami taking the tag titles in not the payoff here. That’d be dropping the ball to the best storyline in WWE in ages. Cody can get his belt, but it has no business being from Reigns. There’s nothing there. Sami has to triumph over Roman. Plus Jey should also ally with Sami and KO so it makes no sense to have the tag match.

Reactions: chavisut
I thought the Rumble was decent. The Paul/Ricochet spot was the spot of the night. No doubt. That was awesome. The women's Rumble was definitely better than the men's.
Underwhelmed with the the new Bray. I kind of enjoyed the pitch black match for some reason. I thought Bray's makeup was really cool. It shouldn't have been a pseudo-squash match after all the buildup for it.
Reigns vs. KO was a good stiff match. Enjoyed it. I liked it much better than the garbage match Reigns and Lesnar had with the lifted up ring and tractor crap.
Overall I'd give it a B to a B+.

VN Store

Back