The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So I’m actually going to Summer Slam and they cancel the one match I wanted to see haha

Anybody watching summerslam? First wwe I've watched in a while. Becky Lynch stills sucks. This Logan Paul vs. Moz match is actually pretty entertaining

Well, I'm done. This Lesnar - Reigns match is just garbage. Turned it off and going to bed. It was actually a decent ppv except for the main event.

The show was fun imo, (although it definitely peaked with the new Female Shield. )I’m just happy to check a major WWE PPV off the list finally.

Can I have what you were smoking? For the stip, probably top 5 of all time. They busted their asses in that match.
It's hilarious to me, he hated on Becky. Like Logan and hated one of the most loved matches on the card. I'm thinking some trolling was going on.

Why do you care what I think? It was just my opinion. I've always thought Becky Lynch is overrated as hell.
The main event was not Professional Wrestling. That was indeed Sports Entertainment. Not my cup of tea. It reminded me of when Austin drove the beer truck in for a match and sprayed everybody. i thought that was junk too.
I still have a problem with their dang camera cuts every 2 seconds and the way they do the camera movements. Drives me nuts!
For a non-wrestler, Logan Paul was really impressive. That splash to the announce table was great. Tons of credit to Miz for making him look like a million bucks too.
Otherwise, I thought the PPV was pretty damn good.

VN Store

Back