The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Been giving wwe a chance lately. Now that HHH is driving the bus, I'm really going to give it a chance.
From what I have been watching, I still don't like Smackdown. Raw is okay, but it is just getting too cartoony. Too fake, if you will. It reminds me of the mid to late 80's WWF.

From what I have watched, NXT is the superior product out of all 3. Much stiffer style, almost strong style for most of what I have seen. And the presentation is so much better than raw or smackdown. I am now a huge Nikita Lyons fan too lol.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Been giving wwe a chance lately. Now that HHH is driving the bus, I'm really going to give it a chance.
From what I have been watching, I still don't like Smackdown. Raw is okay, but it is just getting too cartoony. Too fake, if you will. It reminds me of the mid to late 80's WWF.

From what I have watched, NXT is the superior product out of all 3. Much stiffer style, almost strong style for most of what I have seen. And the presentation is so much better than raw or smackdown. I am now a huge Nikita Lyons fan too lol.
I plan to give it another shot as well. I plan to give it a month or so for the new regime to get things moved around.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

I despise the presentation of NXT now. But don’t really like the presentation for RAW or SD either to be fair

Calling out Hangman there seems BS.
Because Hangman didn't know it was coming, he couldn't come out there for a match, it made Hangman look like the coward Punk called him. It was a dick move.
Lol my last 2 comments probably give you an idea of my opinion. I was never a fan of him though soof course I'm biased.

Because Hangman didn't know it was coming, he couldn't come out there for a match, it made Hangman look like the coward Punk called him. It was a dick move.

Lol my last 2 comments probably give you an idea of my opinion. I was never a fan of him though soof course I'm biased.
Same. Never been a big fan of his. I never understood his popularity.

Anytime Johnny wrestling is on TV it should be noteworthy. Glad he is getting a chance. And I hate theory, which I'm supposed to lol. Good job so far by HHH

If it really was a full on shoot why on Earth would the camera crew pan up to the entrance ramp when he called him out? Something seems off. I think it may be similar to the MJF thing. Half truths and half work.

If it really was a full on shoot why on Earth would the camera crew pan up to the entrance ramp when he called him out? Something seems off. I think it may be similar to the MJF thing. Half truths and half work.
I'm hoping it's a prelude to MJFs return or a Punk heel turn. If not it's just Punk being a @#$% again.

Reactions: chavisut
Well that's not what anybody expected.

Love it. Mox has been killing it this time around. Thought his first reign was lackluster, not this one though. Really enjoying it.

PLUS. Gives Punk Motivation to turn full dick head heel which is what he does best anyways. Think they got this one right. Also having a huge shocking “squash” match sometimes gets a nice buzz going.

VN Store

Back