The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I want to see a team of Ilja Dragunov and Dexter Lumis, just for the eyes. Their tag team finisher is called The Eyes Have It. Make it happen.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
If the absolute best collection of opponents for you is in WWE, where they actually create storylines for more than 3 women in the company, is it selling out just because they'll also pay you more than any other company?

Like, the payday is nice. But also, no women's division in the world holds a candle to NXT. Thunder Rosa v. Io Shirai? Money. Thunder Rosa v. Candice LeRae/Rhea Ripley/Dakota Kai/Toni Storm? Seriously. Why would a woman want to be in a different promotion? (and I'm not even mentioning my absolute favorite shotzi)

True, but WWE just stockpiles the talent and does nothing with it. AEW and NWA need more women's talent that is already established. They are doing great building their in-house talent, but you can't make them a star overnight.

True, but WWE just stockpiles the talent and does nothing with it. AEW and NWA need more women's talent that is already established. They are doing great building their in-house talent, but you can't make them a star overnight.
When AEW started there were slim pickings as far as women wrestlers in the US indies. That's why they used a lot of international talent and right now they can't use that international talent other than Shida who moved to Florida when she signed. Nyla, Britt, Swole, Penelope Ford and Kris Starlander all haven't been wrestling that long are considered still green for the most part. I think they will end up having a good division but it will take time.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Why? I thought he was well liked by the brass
His stock has supposedly fallen with the exit of Heyman and rise of Prichard as show runner. There were rumors this week that he asked to go back to NXT and got denied. It seems like everybody is very frustrated. All that is on top of his wife getting fired for not wanting to give up her Twitch channel.

His stock has supposedly fallen with the exit of Heyman and rise of Prichard as show runner. There were rumors this week that he asked to go back to NXT and got denied. It seems like everybody is very frustrated. All that is on top of his wife getting fired for not wanting to give up her Twitch channel.

Prichard has to be 875 years old now.
Can’t give this guy a push but give Jey Uso one because of his relationships...

No need to sully Jey to support Aleister. Jey has been fantastic.
Agree, Aleister is awesome but Jey has been great in Roman's new storyline. I don't generally care for Reigns, but this latest heel turn of his has been really interesting.

Prichard has to be 875 years old now.
Can’t give this guy a push but give Jey Uso one because of his relationships...
It's remarkable how much NXT talent gets squandered on the "main" roster. You would think they'd have learned after what happened with The Revival. But it looks like Black and Ricochet are headed down the same path.

I read that it was because of her only fans account.

I read that it was because of her only fans account.
It started with the Twitch channel, they Only Fans channel she started was the last straw apparently. WWEs new policy on talent having a streaming channel, of any kind, is pretty draconian it seems. Vega isn't the only one upset about it.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
It started with the Twitch channel, they Only Fans channel she started was the last straw apparently. WWEs new policy on talent having a streaming channel, of any kind, is pretty draconian it seems. Vega isn't the only one upset about it.
I think a lot of people would be fired from their jobs for having an only fans account.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWright39
Watched Stone Cold Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Session with Bret Hart this morning. I ended up going back and watching their WrestleMania 13 Submission Match. What a classic that has withstood the test of time.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back