The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So who attacked Mercedes Mone and did they do it for da rock? In all seriousness, I'm leaning towards Saraya with the injury that put her out for a few years. She can blame Mercedes for the injury since the injury happened in a match in WWE with Mone/Sasha. This could be considered payback for that and set up something interesting.

I don't think she needs to be catapulted to a women's title match so this works great.
That's an excellent thought.

It's to bad they didn't sign Tanga Lao too. I'd love to see the Usos feud with the Guerillas of Destiny.
Rumors that Hikuleo could be coming to WWE. Wouldn't surprise me if Tanga Loa was a possibility when his current contract is up. The Tongans fit with the Bloodline because their father, Haku/Meng, tagged with Sam Fatu/The Tonga Kid as part of the Islanders back in the '80's. Sam Fatu is the father of Jacob Fatu. Makes me wonder if they're going to play Jacob Fatu as the new tribal chief. Sam is also Rikishi's twin brother.

Yeah,I've noticed that,too. I read recently that Eric Redbeard said he wouldn't be able to fulfill commitments to an indy fed he was a part of due to working with another company. Interesting.... Alexa should be back from maternity leave soon. Braun hasn't been used much so I'm thinking they're repackaging all of them along with Uncle Howdy as the new Wyatt Family. Would love to see it.
I'm looking forward to Taylor/Bo Dallas continuing his brother's legacy. I'm wondering if they'll go old school Wyatt family or go with the Firefly Funhouse characters? I'm thinking Funhouse if Bo is going to stay Uncle Howdy.

I'm looking forward to Taylor/Bo Dallas continuing his brother's legacy. I'm wondering if they'll go old school Wyatt family or go with the Firefly Funhouse characters? I'm thinking Funhouse if Bo is going to stay Uncle Howdy.

Yeah,judging from the Bray Wyatt documentary that Taylor likes the Firefly Funhouse. They both had/have creative ideas.

Hate to hear it.... I'm wondering who they go with if she has to vacate it.

Hate to hear it.... I'm wondering who they go with if she has to vacate it.
That's unfortunate. She's easily my favorite in WWE and that division is stacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Just getting to Dynamite. First match was awesome. And the Mox promo was good. Calling out Hobbs. Whoo.

I feel like Swerve wins at Dynasty.

They are setting up Omega vs. Okada already lol.

Boy, PAC and Okada is going to be good. Another great match! 2 for 2 so far on Dynamite.

Jericho looking like Mickey Rourke.
As long as Hook doesn't have to talk that much, he's okay

I feel like Swerve wins at Dynasty.

And btw... Wtf Sheamus!?!?

Man. Mariah and Deonna was great as well. Mariah is a lot better than I gave her credit for. She can go. I felt like she has been set up with good workers that could carry her since she joined AEW. But her last couple of matches looks like she has "led" or "called" much of the match. The finish was predictable, including the run in, but the match itself was very good

Unifying the trios titles at Dynasty, hmmm...

Better match than I expected with OC and Shane Taylor. Trent has some HEAT!

Claudio and Ospreay was frickin great! Claudio continues to impress me. I always thought he was one dimensional, but he has shown he can wrestle any style.

Good setup for Dynasty. Collision should be excellent as well. Man, AEW is getting good.

Oh, I feel like Swerve wins at Dynasty.

Mox is spitting fire to open the show. Him holding the IWGP is probably a good stop gap for NJPW. They have shed a lot of talent recently. But you have to think Mox will drop that belt at Forbidden Door.

So I'm pretty sure Julia didn't attack Mercedes. It's to obvious. My "moné" is on Stat or Willow. But my irrational hope is a returning Britt Baker.

Man it's easy to hate The Bucks. Suprised to see Tony side by side with them in the back stage segment. It would be interesting to see him pull a heel turn.

I agree with @VolInNorthCack. Mariah is quite good. She is probably better than the current mid card in AEW. She'll have to break away from Toni before long.

Weird to see Orange flying solo. I become more of a proponent of Shane Taylor every week. I have no trouble buying him as the hard hitting, trash talking heel. Not sure about Ogogo though. Trent vs OC is gonna be a fun grudge match.

Main event was excellent. Hard to expect less from Will and Claudio though. Sheamus needs to call his former tag partner for help getting back in ring shape.

Swerve stomping the entire security detail was a pretty cool moment.

Dynasty looks stacked.

Anybody else feel like Swerve wins at Dynasty?
It feels like that's what they're building to. There are a ton of guys waiting in the wings that Swerve would potentially have amazing matches with. Joe is awesome. But he's had his title reign now and defended the belt. So he has that tick mark for his legacy. I just don't know what you gain by leaving it on him for an extended period of time.

Joe is over as @#$% And has been for a long time. He's better in that mid card role now. Like when he held the TV title or Christian Cage's run with the TBS title. Feud him with Cope. I'd watch that.

So I'm pretty sure Julia didn't attack Mercedes. It's to obvious. My "moné" is on Stat or Willow. But my irrational hope is a returning Britt Baker.
I’m not a big DMD fan but I think this would make more sense. Would allow DMD to come back in a heel role and mean Mone is not in the TBS picture.

VN Store

Back