The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Are we gonna get a Brood like entrance for Copeland?

Pls

I think that's what they're hinting around to happening. At least I hope so. Bringing Gangrel back during it would also be pretty cool.

He wanted to bring Gangrel back to be part of his last WrestleMania entrance,but WWE told him no because people wouldn't remember him for whatever reason. I think this could be a way to make it up.

Anybody else excited for Double or Nothing like I am?

Last edited:
I think that's what they're hinting around to happening. At least I hope so. Bringing Gangrel back during it would also be pretty cool.

He wanted to bring Gangrel back to be part of his last WrestleMania entrance,but WWE told him no because people wouldn't remember him for whatever reason. I think this could be a way to make it up.

I'll be tuning in for sure.

I saw that too about Gangrel. I was like "who tf would not remember Gangrel??"

On another note. i watched the Defy wrestling Show - Here and Now - Last night. Pretty darn good. Joey Janela and Nick Wayne in a 60 minute Ironman match was awesome - at the end, Joey told Nick when they do it again in a couple of years he wants to do it in AEW. Marina Shafir beat Vert Vixen to win the Womens championship in a very VERY stiff match. Swerve made an appearance. Danhausen wrestled. Kenta (the current Defy champion) defended against Bryan Keith. Really good show.

I happened to remember the King and Queen of the Ring. As expected, the women are wearing full bodysuits. With that being said,I did catch the ending of the Becky and Liv match. I don't want to spoil it,but a very interesting finish that will probably lead to a storyline. The QR code showed during the entrances to the triple threat match between Bronson Reed,Sami and Chad Gable for the IC belt. From what I've heard, the Wyatt family is rumored to debut today.

Watching Rampage today. Anybody else want to see a program involving Hook, Shibata, and Joe?

That wouldn't be bad at all,and worth seeing.

I didn't watch the main event of KQOTR,but I heard the match between Cody and Logan Paul was really good. I just knew the result and tuned out. Orton and Gunther was a decent brawl. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be considering who the two performers. The ending leads me to think that Orton is getting a match against Cody at SummerSlam. Also, Nia with a throwback of the Bonzai Drop against Lyra Valkaryrie(sp) and a cool ending.

From what I watched,it was a good solid PPV. I'm still more excited for Double or Nothing.

Watching Impact today too.

I just can't make myself care about the Nemeth brothers. Matt Hardy doing his broken shtick is always entertaining, especially in TNA. But I found myself pulling for the system.

The ABC civil war should be fun.

So I noticed this in both Hardy/Nemeth vs The System and The Good Hands vs "Totally not The Deeners". The heel teams seem to spend an awfully long time with both guys in the ring with no protest from the ref. Also in the latter match the camera guy was way to visible. At one point he was tapping on the camera and you knew they were about to cut to his feed. Both things were really immersion breaking.

Not sure what they are trying to do with the whole Ash by Elegance angle. The mannequin thing was just weird.

Last edited:
Actually watching Collision live for once.

Man people hate Don Callis. I don't know if anybody can generate heat from a live crowd they way he can.

Tanahoshi in the house. Pretty cool where Garcia had been using the Twist and Shout recently, to see him do one in stereo with The Ace.

Black vs Cope is gonna be good.

I really hope Toni retains tomorrow. Nothing against Deeb. In just don't think anyone in AEW us in Toni's level.

FTR trigger!!!!

Can't wait for Double or Nothing.

Last edited:
Actually watching Collision live for once.

Man people hate Don Callis. I don't know if anybody can generate heat from a mive crowd they way he can.

Tanahoshi in the house. Pretty cool where Garcia had been using the Twist and Shout recently, to see him do one in stereo with The Ace.

Black vs Cope is gonna be good.

I really hope Toni retains tomorrow. Nothing against Deeb. In just don't think anyone in AEW us on Toni's level.

FTR trigger!!!!

Can't wait for Double or Nothing.

I'll have to catch this later before watching Double or Nothing. Cope and Black should be a fun match,and I agree about Toni. I don't see her dropping the belt until Hayter is back.(if Hayter comes back anytime soon)Shes too over right now and one of the most popular acts in women's wrestling.

I haven't watched Impact and wasn't in any hurry to watch it to begin with, but judging from your post,it sounds like a miss. Everything with Nemeth,Hardy and Moose feels so forced. I don't know where they are going with it,but I do like the System as a solid tag team.

I guess they're doing a very slow build to Ash taking the belt from Jordynne. If so,she doesn't look like a credible challenger at this point. Bey and Austin should be a banger.

Last edited:
I'll have to catch this later before watching Double or Nothing. Cope and Black should be a fun match,and I agree about Toni. I don't see her dropping the belt until Hayter is back.(if Hayter comes back anytime soon)Shes too over right now and one of the most popular acts in women's wrestling.

I haven't watched Impact and wasn't in any hurry to watch it to begin with, but judging from your post,it sounds like a miss. Everything with Nemeth,Hardy and Moose feels so forced. I don't know where they are going with it,but I do like the System as a solid tag team.

I guess they're doing a very slow build to Ash taking the belt from Jordynne. If so,she doesn't look like a credible challenger at this point. Bey and Austin should be a banger.
I stopped Impact before the main event to watch Collision. Getting ready to finish it off. Speedball vs Seven will hopefully be good.

But, I feel like TNA is really feeling the loss of Scott D'Amore. It looked like they weren't going to skip a beat for a couple weeks. But this was one of the more painful episodes I've seen from them in a while. Things just feel listless.

Last edited:
I ain’t gonna lie, stopped watching collision a bit ago, felt like it quickly became an afterthought. From time to time would put it on in the background while laying down lol
It was rough for a second.

I think it's generally back to being on par with Dynamite most weeks. Occasionally Collision is the better show.

I really like tacking Rampage on to one big show or the other over having it on Friday. I wish they would just stick to that.

Yeah, for a while Collision was the much superior show. It has kind of shrunk back to second fiddle to Dynamite lately.
For awhile they were running half the storylines on Collision. Now, it seems like Collision is more of a storyline add-on for everything happening on Dynamite.

VN Store

Back