The WRASSLIN’ Thread

View attachment 596046

Wow, sounds like a dire situation. If they were in this much trouble financially then the James Mitchell skit was nothing more than the nail in the coffin.
A TV deal with an accompanying reality show sure would have helped. But with that deal on the rocks and now NXT coming to the network, things are sure looking grim. You have to wonder if CW was looking for an excuse to back out once the NXT deal materialized.

Damn. Andretti dropped Roddy right on his head. I thought he legit broke his neck. The crowd chanting Neck Strong was amazing. This thing is getting over big-time haha.

Overall fantastic Collision and Rampage. Looking forward to the ppv tonight!

Foley took some crazy bumps back in the day but Darby Allin is the damnedest thing I've ever seen. The bodyslam on the steps at the last PPV, that chokeslam, getting thrown down concrete steps, all the coffin match bumps...unbelievable
I'm convinced his bones are made of rubber. No other explanation lol

Mox is bleeding. There must be a draft in the arena.

Following Flairs footsteps every time he goes out there with the blading. Flairs cut himself so much with the scar tissue,he'd bleed in a promo. Maybe Mox wants to be known for that ha....

I'm convinced that every big match,Darby has to one up himself with another big bump. That one tonight made me cringe. Dudes hard to watch. Reminds me of this generations Jeff Hardy.

Following Flairs footsteps every time he goes out there with the blading. Flairs cut himself so much with the scar tissue,he'd bleed in a promo. Maybe Mox wants to be known for that ha....

I'm convinced that every big match,Darby has to one up himself with another big bump. That one tonight made me cringe. Dudes hard to watch. Reminds me of this generations Jeff Hardy.
I bet he can bleed without blading at this point.

VN Store

Back