The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Maybe it was one of them that was expiring. The article (like most wrestling articles) was very poorly written and hard to follow. Maybe they were referring to Gargano or O'Reilly, but it seemed like they inferred that Ciampa's was coming up soon too.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Maybe it was one of them that was expiring. The article (like most wrestling articles) was very poorly written and hard to follow. Maybe they were referring to Gargano or O'Reilly, but it seemed like they inferred that Ciampa's was coming up soon too.
I honestly have no idea when his is up. I just hadn't heard that before. O'Reilly and Gargano are up at the end of the year I believe. They're nuts if they let Gargano go. Meh on O'Reilly.

No, too many huge egos involved and mutual animosity between Michaels and Hart
There have been a lot of people who have come out and said that all parties knew exactly what was going to happen though too. But there have been just as many that say it was a screwjob. I used to hang out with a few pro wrestlers and they once told me that if it is on TV, it is a work.

There have been a lot of people who have come out and said that all parties knew exactly what was going to happen though too. But there have been just as many that say it was a screwjob. I used to hang out with a few pro wrestlers and they once told me that if it is on TV, it is a work.
I don't think it was but even Scott Hall said he thinks it was all a work in either a documentary or a Dark Side of the Ring episode.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I don't think it was a work, just because I don't think they'd have tried to garner the same heat the following year with the Rock. That felt like a "holy crap we've got to try to get that same energy again, but this time on the up and up"

I don't think it was a work, just because I don't think they'd have tried to garner the same heat the following year with the Rock. That felt like a "holy crap we've got to try to get that same energy again, but this time on the up and up"
I don't know man. That was right in the middle of the Monday night wars. And right after the screwjob is when WWF started to get momentum back from WCW. I always thought it was suspicious.

VN Store

Back