The Woke Olympics

OK.

I mean, despite not voting for Biden, I'd still have voted for him ahead of Trump.

Despite loathing Donny and proudly accepting and embracing the TDS slight, I wasn't even one of the historic 81m that pulled the lever for him.

Dim's weren't pulling levers. Y'all were mailing in much of that 81M remember?

I wish.
Toro self propelled push mower.

I'm rocking a Husqvarna 4-wheel self-propelled push mower. Its heavy as ish and my front yard is sloped. Thinking about going electric. If I were a man of means and my lawn/fence setup would allow for it, I'd buy a robot lawnmower.

I never said everything here is bad I said the healthcare system is a joke. I sincerely mean this I hope nobody in your family or yourself gets severely sick at any point bc you will get raped financially. I’ve seen it happen.
Personal choice and freedoms can be costly

I make great money doesn’t mean I should have to pay 275$ for a medication I paid 50 bucks for before covid. Supply and demand and the shareholders knew what would sell during this pandemic. If you really think our healthcare system is good then I can’t help you.
Then develop some medicine yourself? People’s hard work went into making them and if they choose to make money off it so be it

VN Store

Back