The Woke Olympics

They still get charged. It’s not free
So what you're saying if I just say my name is Roberto Rodrique and say I don't have any money I'll get treated, but I'll get a bill that I don't have to pay? Come on Ricky, we all know how the system works.

So what you're saying if I just say my name is Roberto Rodrique and say I don't have any money I'll get treated, but I'll get a bill that I don't have to pay? Come on Ricky, we all know how the system works.
I’m not talking about write offs. But also I know those aren’t the people utilizing tons of services by getting admitted either

I’m not talking about write offs. But also I know those aren’t the people utilizing tons of services by getting admitted either
Well from my point of view you have 2 types that come to the ER. Those with insurance and those without. One group gets charged triple for services to pay for the other group that doesn't pay anything.

Well from my point of view you have 2 types that come to the ER. Those with insurance and those without. One group gets charged triple for services to pay for the other group that doesn't pay anything.
Write offs don’t cause extra costs to insured directly. That goes to Medicare/Medicaid feds costs

Big Martin Shkreli guy, huh?
You never did answer my other question about trans people. Did the former male patient at Peninsula who stated he was a woman who said he had a period because bled from his anus and that he could get pregnant. Was he delusional in your opinion?

Naomi Osaka sobs and halts press conference after reporter asked her ‘aggressively toned’ question about Reaping The Benefits Of Fame While Refusing To Do Press Conferences

• Naomi Osaka ended her first press conference since pulling out of the French Open in May in tears
  • Cincinnati Enquirer sports reporter Paul Daugherty had reportedly asked her an 'aggressively toned' question about her dislike for speaking to press
  • The reporter said she had benefitted greatly from her high media profile but asked why she has shunned reporters
  • Osaka answered the question, but then broke down in tears and was unable to answer further ones
  • Another reporter scolded Daugherty, saying 'the aggressive tone from an unfamiliar person' had set the superstar athlete off
Naomi Osaka's first press conference since her controversial decision at the French Open to refuse questions from reporters resulted in tears on Monday.

Osaka, who pulled out of the May competition after she was hit with fines for skipping mandatory post-match media briefings, began sobbing after she was asked 'a fairly aggressively toned question' about how she has benefitted greatly from media attention, while avoiding speaking to the press.

Osaka told the reporter, who was identified as Paul Daugherty, a sports columnist for the Cincinnati Enquirer, that she was proud of her decision to refuse the media briefings.

46746535-9899135-image-a-97_1629147168608.jpg

Naomi Osaka sobs during press conference after reporter asked her 'aggressively toned' question' | Daily Mail Online

Hope Solo Says Teammate Megan Rapinoe Would 'Almost Bully' Team to Kneel During Anthem

Former U.S. Women's National Soccer Team player Hope Solo said her teammate Megan Rapinoe would "almost bully" other team members into kneeling during the national anthem while appearing on a podcast last week.

"I've seen Megan Rapinoe almost bully players into kneeling because she really wants to stand up for something in her particular way, but it's our right as Americans to do it in whatever way we're comfortable with," she said while on All of Us: The U.S. Women's Soccer Show last Tuesday.

She described kneeling during the anthem as "divisive."

Hope Solo says teammate Megan Rapinoe would "almost bully" team to kneel during anthem

Reactions: VolnJC
Naomi Osaka sobs and halts press conference after reporter asked her ‘aggressively toned’ question about Reaping The Benefits Of Fame While Refusing To Do Press Conferences

• Naomi Osaka ended her first press conference since pulling out of the French Open in May in tears
  • Cincinnati Enquirer sports reporter Paul Daugherty had reportedly asked her an 'aggressively toned' question about her dislike for speaking to press
  • The reporter said she had benefitted greatly from her high media profile but asked why she has shunned reporters
  • Osaka answered the question, but then broke down in tears and was unable to answer further ones
  • Another reporter scolded Daugherty, saying 'the aggressive tone from an unfamiliar person' had set the superstar athlete off
Naomi Osaka's first press conference since her controversial decision at the French Open to refuse questions from reporters resulted in tears on Monday.

Osaka, who pulled out of the May competition after she was hit with fines for skipping mandatory post-match media briefings, began sobbing after she was asked 'a fairly aggressively toned question' about how she has benefitted greatly from media attention, while avoiding speaking to the press.

Osaka told the reporter, who was identified as Paul Daugherty, a sports columnist for the Cincinnati Enquirer, that she was proud of her decision to refuse the media briefings.

46746535-9899135-image-a-97_1629147168608.jpg

Naomi Osaka sobs during press conference after reporter asked her 'aggressively toned' question' | Daily Mail Online
SOunds like most of the poster on VN would be able to beat her in a match......so many are so capable of saying mean things that would make her break down.

The despicable joke of a take that trans people are broadly delusional based on one person I know literally nothing about doesn’t deserve a response, much less you chasing me around the forum like you’re 6 years old
The point was (which you won’t answer for obvious reasons) is that he was delusional because he was neither a woman nor capable of having periods. Which was the correct diagnosis and the correct definition of delusional psychosis. Believing you are something that you physically aren’t

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back