The Walking Dead

Sweet gesture on the son's part but it doesn't erase the fact that you still have to grieve.

Uh...I think this Rick at his heart is a just a killer. I mean it's not like it's the first time he's been cold blooded; dude killed how many Saviors before Negan even showed up? That was all on him.

I’m sure Lauren Cohen is tired of playing a sweaty apocalypse survivor but her new show looks terrible. I bet it’s canceled after 2 seasons at most.

And Norman Reedus has been offered 20 Mil. That is some cheddar

I find this a bit humorous. Nevermind I find the character almost useless at this point (though I know he's one of the most popular); they are giving him that much bank and yet every year AMC cuts into the budget.

I find this a bit humorous. Nevermind I find the character almost useless at this point (though I know he's one of the most popular); they are giving him that much bank and yet every year AMC cuts into the budget.

Norman Reedus is not worth 20 Mil.

Seems more like a desperation move to me considering he’s a huge part of the TWD fanbase.

His character is pretty much useless at this point. The writers are dumb.

Norman Reedus is not worth 20 Mil.

Seems more like a desperation move to me considering he’s a huge part of the TWD fanbase.

His character is pretty much useless at this point. The writers are dumb.

Most of the small main cast we loved in the early years have been relegated to background characters because of poor writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntorangeVOLffle
I’m sure Lauren Cohen is tired of playing a sweaty apocalypse survivor but her new show looks terrible. I bet it’s canceled after 2 seasons at most.

And Norman Reedus has been offered 20 Mil. That is some cheddar

For 20 Million he is going to at least quadruple his grunting and nodding quota in each episode.:)

Reactions: k-town_king
Last edited:
Lauren Cohan to leave The Walking Dead after six episodes of season 9 | Metro News

Now Lauren Cohan is leaving and will only shoot 6 episodes for season 9, and according to this article Lincoln is only going to be in 6 episodes too. That's the first I had heard. I wonder if that means they both will be gone by midseason or if they that will be spaced out across all 16 episodes.

Surely they will make it to the end of the season. At least they should. I just dont see Daryl as the leader type character. He seems more suited to a second in command role. I know this sounds weird but I think Neegan should be the one to take over the leader role.

Lauren Cohan to leave The Walking Dead after six episodes of season 9 | Metro News

Now Lauren Cohan is leaving and will only shoot 6 episodes for season 9, and according to this article Lincoln is only going to be in 6 episodes too. That's the first I had heard. I wonder if that means they both will be gone by midseason or if they that will be spaced out across all 16 episodes.

Dang... pressure is on the writing team. Wonder if they go out together? Considering how the last season ended setting up Maggie vs Rick over killing Negan.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Michonne leaves the show soon too. Her exposure in Black Panther is surely opening a lot more doors for her.

Can’t help but wonder what will become of Judith?

Dang... pressure is on the writing team. Wonder if they go out together? Considering how the last season ended setting up Maggie vs Rick over killing Negan.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Michonne leaves the show soon too. Her exposure in Black Panther is surely opening a lot more doors for her.

Can’t help but wonder what will become of Judith?

Apparently the talk on Reddit is Danai Gurira is supposedly on the fence about coming back after Season 9. If she leaves they could write it so that Rick, Michonne, and Judith all leave so they don’t have to kill everyone off but given they just did that with Morgan that would seem like a copout.

Things just started looking up for Jerry! Odds on favorite for next cast death. Now they can just lean into the curve with these cast exits.

Apparently the talk on Reddit is Danai Gurira is supposedly on the fence about coming back after Season 9. If she leaves they could write it so that Rick, Michonne, and Judith all leave so they don’t have to kill everyone off but given they just did that with Morgan that would seem like a copout.

Seems like the actors are getting bored and ready to move on. It’s time to wrap this show up. This isn’t Law and Order where the cast can just swap out every few years and the story keeps going.

How can I get caught up? The website I was using to stream got shut down

Netflix will have latest season about a month before the new one starts.

Or get someone with cable to let you use their log in to AMC.com.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaKVC1wIW4[/youtube]

Looks like it’s going to be a pretty good time jump.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaKVC1wIW4[/youtube]

Looks like it’s going to be a pretty good time jump.

That herd of walkers at the end...at 5:17 you can hear one of them say.."where are they?"....obviously some whisperers in that group.

That scene is actually in the comics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Andrew Lincoln claims he is leaving TWD because of family. I'm thinking there is far more to it than that but we will probably never know. Also his final episodes are now wrapped.

Andrew Lincoln claims he is leaving TWD because of family. I'm thinking there is far more to it than that but we will probably never know. Also his final episodes are now wrapped.

I've been reading about him wanting out for a good 2 years at least if not longer.

Anybody listen to the podcast Dirty John? It's a documentary about a con artist who targeted older women. It weirdly ties into The Walking Dead. If you like stuff like Serial and Making a Murderer, you'll like this.

Maybe it's just me but if I ran TWD I wouldn't want word getting out about actors leaving the show. Kinda kills any interest in the story when you know way ahead of time what will happen with a character.

VN Store

Back