The Volnation FML Thread

bigtime

Last by Divine Right
So its Sunday night I have a speech due Tuesday, a paper due Wednesday, and yet another paper due Friday. I have not started a single one. FML.

Yeah that sucks bro. Last week I had 4 midterms, 2 quizzes, and a lab report due all in 3 days. And I have a 15-20 page paper due this Wed that I haven't really started on.

So its Sunday night I have a speech due Tuesday, a paper due Wednesday, and yet another paper due Friday. I have not started a single one. FML.

It's time for a cram session it sounds like. And considering how I did all my speeches, papers, and essays the night before, I happen to be a master of cramming.

I suggest you whip out the Microsoft Word, or the Notepad at least, and get to writing. Take 5 minute breaks every now and then, to keep ya mind fresh.

In another note, who the hell is calling me at 12:10 in the f'ing morning?

It's time for a cram session it sounds like. And considering how I did all my speeches, papers, and essays the night before, I happen to be a master of cramming.

I suggest you whip out the Microsoft Word, or the Notepad at least, and get to writing. Take 5 minute breaks every now and then, to keep ya mind fresh.

In another note, who the hell is calling me at 12:10 in the f'ing morning?
Dude I happen to be a master crammer as well! Ill prolly see the five oclock hour a few times this week. I have a problem with waiting till the last min.

Iv kinda thought that about myself, I am going to try and use much better study habits next semester and see what happens

Good luck to ya on that. I never was able to modify my habits. Tried several times, but never succeeded.

Good luck to ya on that. I never was able to modify my habits. Tried several times, but never succeeded.

Yeah I'm the same way. As long as I have a day to study for something, I can cram well enough to get usually an A. If I was getting B's or lower then I'd maybe try harder to change my study habits.

[ ] - I agree, your life is F'ed up
[x] - You deserved that one

2 cumulative finals next week. If I don't make an A on them, I fail both the classes. FML

VN Store

Back