• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I could care less

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

VolunteerNut

It's just me but I have a problem with announcers on WNML using the term frame for basketball, baseball, and softball. I may be nick picky but the term fame refers to bowling. I was given a response that other commentators use it. Does it make it right or a cop out of calling a game correctly. The use of the word physicality to refer to a player than just physical took off and is now used everywhere.

I would like feedback. Some may feel as I do and others just don't care. Your call.

None of these words is as brutally stupid as the word fanbase.

It's just me but I have a problem with announcers on WNML using the term frame for basketball, baseball, and softball. I may be nick picky but the term fame refers to bowling. I was given a response that other commentators use it. Does it make it right or a cop out of calling a game correctly. The use of the word physicality to refer to a player than just physical took off and is now used everywhere.

I would like feedback. Some may feel as I do and others just don't care. Your call.

How is the word used? Noun, Verb?
An example.

Going into the frame as the lead off for a inning or quarter (example of how they use it). Hope that ansers your question. The word is used as a noun or verb. The misuse of the word is on the announcer not the listener.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Going into the frame as the lead off for a inning or quarter (example of how they use it). Hope that ansers your question. The word is used as a noun or verb. The misuse of the word is on the announcer not the listener.
Ha, I don't watch baseball any more, but never heard that one. Sounds weird to me.

VN Store

Back