The unthinkable..

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_lhtretysij1qh7l8yo1_500.gif

Your gif is as bad as his OP

Last edited:
Your post rights should be banned starting now. And if you aren't a troll your VFL statues should be taken. SMH

pa·loo·ka
pəˈlo͞okə/Submit
noun NORTH AMERICAN informal
a stupid, uncouth person; a lout.
USdated
an inferior prizefighter.
noun: palooka; plural noun: palookas >>>>> Great definition of the OP

Last edited:
Was he drunk or high when he posted that....knock on wood that never happens...Think happy thoughts.....lets all go to a happy place...

The mindset of some people in the offseason never ceases to amaze me. The fact that they need to share their delusions is well scary. "It puts the lotion in the basket".

Thread got me thinking. If a player is obviously going to score, should it be a personal foul penalty to hit them at least after they cross the goaline, similar to a player stepping out of bounds?

Thread got me thinking. If a player is obviously going to score, should it be a personal foul penalty to hit them at least after they cross the goaline, similar to a player stepping out of bounds?

Which set of SEC referees giving us that favorable of a call?

Why go to the time and trouble of laying out for the Vol faithful these fictitious worst-case circumstances during this crucial game?
In a nutshell, Let's hope Dobbs stays healthy.

Why go to the time and trouble of laying out for the Vol faithful these fictitious worst-case circumstances during this crucial game?
In a nutshell, Let's hope Dobbs stays healthy.

There is an old saying...

Expect the best, prepare for the worst..

To prepare for the worst, you have to envision the worst. That being said, that's what was laid out in the OP. I can guarantee that our coaching staff has envisioned a similar devastating scenario and is preparing for it.

Obviously VN can't visualize a worse case scenario..

There is an old saying...

Expect the best, prepare for the worst..

To prepare for the worst, you have to envision the worst. That being said, that's what was laid out in the OP. I can guarantee that our coaching staff has envisioned a similar devastating scenario and is preparing for it.

Obviously VN can't visualize a worse case scenario..

Obviously you don't get it either

Obviously you don't get it either

Obviously not. I posted a worst case scenario in the biggest game of the year. Dobbs is paramount in our hopes of a SEC and National title...

And, let's hope our team and coaching staff doesn't respond with the same emotional meltdown this thread produced...

Obviously not. I posted a worst case scenario in the biggest game of the year. Dobbs is paramount in our hopes of a SEC and National title...

And, let's hope our team and coaching staff doesn't respond with the same emotional meltdown this thread produced...

Let's hope our team and coaching staff don't sit around dwelling on all the bad things that can happen on and off the field. Maybe they will spend their time preparing for the season ahead. Worst case scenario, how ignorant are you?

Let's hope our team and coaching staff don't sit around dwelling on all the bad things that can happen on and off the field. Maybe they will spend their time preparing for the season ahead. Worst case scenario, how ignorant are you?

Obviously smarter than you if you don't think coaching staffs don't ponder worst case scenarios.

Only the simple minded don't prepare for the worst when the worst could be reality at any moment...

VN Store

Back