The Unstoppable Hman

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Miss you, Squirrel. Hope you're on the mend and come back to us soon.

All the ugly people miss you, too.

So H has suffered a minor (hopefully) set back. The pneumonia has come back and H is back in the Hospital. Regular room this time but still sucks.

Keep praying please

Reactions: 1 person
H, you take your time and get healed. We want a healthy, helmet wearing varmint to grace VolNation in 63 days.

So H has suffered a minor (hopefully) set back. The pneumonia has come back and H is back in the Hospital. Regular room this time but still sucks.

Keep praying please

Slice, thanks for the H report and updates. I read everyone hoping it's the one that he's going home. Soon, I hope. Get well, H, we might still have some stories to swap. I think the last one you had was being drunk under a piano on stage while Janis Joplin was performing.

Slice, thanks for the H report and updates. I read everyone hoping it's the one that he's going home. Soon, I hope. Get well, H, we might still have some stories to swap. I think the last one you had was being drunk under a piano on stage while Janis Joplin was performing.

you have my attention.......

Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

By the way, I’m back in the physical rehab facility trying to get my strength back so I can go home soon. I love you all.

H! My goodness it's great to hear from you brother! Hang in there, we're praying, and love you man!

Reactions: 2 people
Hman, you will never know how good it is to see you. I can't figure out what else to say. Overwhelmed. Lol

Gone have to get caught up on the cornbread thing. I was a valid victorian after all. :p

We owe Slice a huge thank you, and also your person that was willing to let him know how to update us. So many prayers friend. I hope you felt them all.

VN Store

Back