The unofficial night before the night before the florida game

Seeing Kathleen Madigan, a comedian, and the guy that takes our tickets says Go Big Orange! Prolly cause I'm wearing orange. Then an usher says he can't talk to us cause he's an Akron fan. 🤣🤣

My husband and I LOVE Kathleen Madigan. Her bit about the Malaysian Airlines plane is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. We see her in Charleston every time she comes to South Carolina.

Reactions: vollygirl
We're going to 10 hr days in January! It's an omen!
Just left a job that worked that had been there 17 years. I loved it being off on Fridays was great till we had to work overtime. It takes a min to adjust but once you do i think you will enjoy volly

My husband and I LOVE Kathleen Madigan. Her bit about the Malaysian Airlines plane is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. We see her in Charleston every time she comes to South Carolina.
She was awesome!!!

How y'all feeling tonight?

I don't know exactly what will happen Saturday, but I am so happy for our players and the coaching staff they have. Guess that's the mom in me.

I preferred the underdog with nothing to lose, don't know how to act as 10 point favorite. Felt the same watching Pitt.

It is absolutely remarkable what he's done. It defies all of the logic. ALL of it!
When you really look at the numbers he was dealing with last season it is remarkable the turn around this team has made. Every other coach would’ve been all excuses, Heupel just coaches, develops and supports his players.

VN Store

Back