The ultimate Pillow Fight! Mike Lindell's symposium

So they still haven’t provided the experts they invited with the proof that they promised for the validation they predicted?

This is my shocked face.
Just wait....just a few more weeks and you'll see.

Thats what I've been hearing for going on 6 months now.

I agree he’s not the best representative of our cause. He’s right about China but that’s not a novel idea. The election probably had a non zero amount of fraud. I think it’ll be forever impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt or to determine if it had a material effect on the election

That issue has been established conclusively. It did not. Full stop.

How much longer am I supposed to listen with an open mind to the evidence?

I promised a few of you I would, and instead I got a Barnum and Baileys Three Ring Circus marathon.

Reactions: UTvols#1
How much longer am I supposed to listen with an open mind to the evidence?

I promised a few of you I would, and instead I got a Barnum and Baileys Three Ring Circus marathon.

How long did you listen to the Ringling Bros circus over Russian interference?

Reactions: UTvols#1
A good portion of the country takes their advice from a geriatric with early onset dementia.

Never quite understood how suddenly age and cognitive ability became an issue. Same people thinking it's a burn must have lived under a rock for the last four years.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
The Hammer and Scorecard guy, Montgomery, apparently suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium. Que up the Clinton murder theories. Or maybe it was a chinese poison because they were so concerned about the information he was about to release.

Did Trump "tweet" or say anything about this hoedown?

Not even trump will touch this and he has NO shame when it comes to self promotion. Like everyone else in trumps orbit that isn't named trump, my pillow guy was useful until he became a liability at which point they are discarded like yesterdays' garbage.

That issue has been established conclusively. It did not. Full stop.
It hasn’t and likely never will be. Suspicious things did occur, I’m not saying it’s proof but there is some smoke. If Trump one under these circumstances you’d be saying the exact same things.

The Hammer and Scorecard guy, Montgomery, apparently suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium. Que up the Clinton murder theories. Or maybe it was a chinese poison because they were so concerned about the information he was about to release.
I mean I could be wrong but the idea that he just happened to have a stroke on the eve of the symposium where people with actual credentials were going to be examining the stuff that he provided to Lindell, which now turns out to not be legitimate, seems a bit convenient.

It hasn’t and likely never will be. Suspicious things did occur, I’m not saying it’s proof but there is some smoke. If Trump one under these circumstances you’d be saying the exact same things.

People were saying it last time. I wasn't one of them.

VN Store

Back