The Ultimate 80's Movie Final 4 Championship

Your Pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
These 4 advanced out of the elite 8. We're gonna crown a champion. Movie with most votes is The Ultimate 80's Movie. Poll open until Wednesday. You get one vote.

Tho I think it's great, I've never had the appreciation for Top Gun that others have. It's last place of these 4 for me but it's running away with this poll

Easy for me. Godfather, Top Gun and Shawshank are my top 3 all time.

What would be so hard I wouldn't even participate, is a choice between Terminator and Die Hard.

That’s really hard. I get really pumped up when I watch Top Gun, but I think Indiana Jones has a more creative storyline. Terminator isn’t really that great. Die Hard is a classic but should be in a Christmas movie poll.

Tho I think it's great, I've never had the appreciation for Top Gun that others have. It's last place of these 4 for me but it's running away with this poll

Same here. I kinda approach these as which one would I watch tonight and TG is bottom of the list.

That’s really hard. I get really pumped up when I watch Top Gun, but I think Indiana Jones has a more creative storyline. Terminator isn’t really that great. Die Hard is a classic but should be in a Christmas movie poll.

Now you done it. Somebody make a poll. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

Same here. I kinda approach these as which one would I watch tonight and TG is bottom of the list.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-28-at-2.22.09-pm.png

Reactions: Behr and RDU VOL#14
Now you done it. Somebody make a poll. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

I say this despite the fact that Bruce Willis said it's not a Christmas movie. If you don't think this is a Christmas movie, then you're a fkn idiot. The whole story is about getting his family back for Christmas. Everything happens at a Christmas party. There is Christmas ephemera everywhere in the movie. One of the most famous lines is "Ho, ho, ho"

Songs in the soundtrack:

Winter Wonderland
Christmas in Hollis
Let It Snow 2x
Jingle Bells

I say this despite the fact that Bruce Willis said it's not a Christmas movie. If you don't think this is a Christmas movie, then you're a fkn idiot. The whole story is about getting his family back for Christmas. Everything happens at a Christmas party. There is Christmas ephemera everywhere in the movie. One of the most famous lines is "Ho, ho, ho"

Songs in the soundtrack:

Winter Wonderland
Christmas in Hollis
Let It Snow 2x
Jingle Bells
That is indeed a strong argument.

yeah-right.gif

Top Gun beats the hell out of Indiana Jones any day, can't wait for Top Gun Maverick in a couple of weeks.

Not so fast my friend! The people have spoken! Geriatric Harrison Ford could whip the $hit out of Tom Cruise and his dumb glib azz.

VN Store

Back