The U.S. Army All-America Bowl Thread

I hope down the road we play ND and Donald deflowers Jimmy Clausen. In a football sence of the word. Cause we all know Jimmy would be there with bells on if the other way.

OK, I missed the first half of the game, who all committed to UT today...anyone besides Martin and Donald?

THe best thing about today is reading all the Domer's posts on Irishenvy.com.....boo hoo Irish fans....they are so pissed about all the commits.......:shaking2:

All right...it's been a fruitful session....four studly commits and a new avatar. I hope those guys are sporting three or four SEC rings and two or three NC rings when they graduate summa cum laude from the University of Tennessee.

All right...it's been a fruitful session....four studly commits and a new avatar. I hope those guys are sporting three or four SEC rings and two or three NC rings when they graduate summa cum laude from the University of Tennessee.

Miracles don't happen that often

I'm not gonna go back and read all 12 pages of this thread, but whatw as that announcer tlaking about when he said Andre Jones was headed to Tennessee? Who is Andre Jones? :ermm:

VN Store

Back