The U.S. Army All-America Bowl Thread

Jeez this is completely ridiculous....This is like the Notre Dame All American game....NBC did a ridiculous job making this about the kids...They talked about the Irish and their players almost the whole time......

I slept through the game, but wow, ND's golden hope Clausen sucked against the best high school players

they said ryan mallet was a close second.. he was way better than clausen in my opinion he put the ball right on spot with some zip on it every time

I'm not gonna go back and read all 12 pages of this thread, but whatw as that announcer tlaking about when he said Andre Jones was headed to Tennessee? Who is Andre Jones? :ermm:
Anyone? Anyone? I'm thinking the guy misspoke or something...

Danke, I thought so since I'd never even heard of the dude. Just wanted to make sure.

Mallett was pretty damn good i thought..I thought he looked much much better than Clausen

What's with the Clausens and hair or lack there of? Jimmy might as well shave it all over before the '07 season starts.

in the sports forum there's a thread that says nbc is getting sued for their over publicity of notre dame in the televised army all american game

VN Store

Back