The truth about Schiano as a HC...

It is inexcusable that this man was even considered to be our coach...based on his coaching resume alone, he is Derek Jones III. The whole Penn state controversy just adds to the disbelief Schiano was even a candidate.

Reactions: 1 person
What 68-67 in a horrible big east, and got railroaded by our previous coach doesn’t scream instant success and we are back to you????

The fact that the media is clinging to the story line of the psu stuff and ignoring that was only the icing on the turd sandwich our ad was gonna try to feed us is proof haslam wasn’t happy his hire got vetoed by the fans and bought the media to turn against the fan base.

There is zero evidence that he was ever a good coach and his nfl record is worse, then there’s the reports he was a tyrant with little man syndrome and claimed Freeman was a drug addict. You too that off with the only people saying he’s a good guy are the same 2 people that supposedly vetted Aaron Hernandez and all I can do is thank our lucky stars we avoided the nightmare that would’ve eventually happened had we hired him like The nightmare that happened after urban and bill both said they had no clue about Hernandez.

Reactions: 3 people
The media has a horrible memory. Some of those same media outlets were the ones chastising us yesterday..smh

boy do they.

But the media of today is so surreal. We're dealing with the flashmob of bizzaro political "correct"ness (i.e. like we're being accused of being too sanctimonious.) Usually in the era of normal PC, you were flamed for the exact opposite.

Copy and paste of what I posted in another thread but not 1 GS supporter could answer. Someone please explain it to me.

"Can you name other programs that were seriously considering him?

I keep hearing this "He's a good coach" narrative. Florida and Ucla didn't interview him that I am aware of. His name doesn't ever really come up when discussing who will end up at Ark, Miss st, A&M, Arizona state etc.

If he's a qualified coach, why has his name generated so little buzz before yesterday?"

Reactions: 2 people
Copy and paste of what I posted in another thread but not 1 GS supporter could answer. Someone please explain it to me.

I keep hearing this "He's a good coach" narrative. Florida and Ucla didn't interview him that I am aware of. His name doesn't ever really come up when discussing who will end up at Ark, Miss st, A&M, Arizona state etc.

If he's a qualified coach, why has his name generated so little buzz before yesterday?"

And PENN STATE PASSED ON HIM AS WELL

I so badly wanted a caller to say exactly this on Finebaum tonight and shut he and Laura up. I can't watch that show anymore. I get too pissed.

VN Store

Back