The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning windy. Safe travels

Tough game yesterday but it's somewhat expected with a freshman qb and no one really wanting to help him out. Hopefully Dobbs will shake off the tough loss and move on to the war chickens.

Morning windy. Safe travels

Tough game yesterday but it's somewhat expected with a freshman qb and no one really wanting to help him out. Hopefully Dobbs will shake off the tough loss and move on to the war chickens.

Saw you made an appearance yesterday, about time, you had us worried!

I expected yesterday to be like that, hoped for better, but realistically it would be hard for us to win. To have the thought that we beat SC and SC beat them, so we should win was dumb.

That game was not what I expected. I quit watching and started cleaning the grout on my kitchen counters.

Same ole same ole here. Football is a little more interesting this year. :)

On a sad note, OWH passed away in June. I'm sure you remember him?

Same ole same ole here. Football is a little more interesting this year. :)

On a sad note, OWH passed away in June. I'm sure you remember him?

Yes, Tap told me. So sad. We are just passing through but it doesn't make it any easier on the ones left behind.

Football is def looking a little more interesting, although yesterday I was ready to throw a kitchen chair at the damn tv!

Yes, Tap told me. So sad. We are just passing through but it doesn't make it any easier on the ones left behind.

Football is def looking a little more interesting, although yesterday I was ready to throw a kitchen chair at the damn tv!

Girl, I left the living room and went and started cleaning the grout on my kitchen counters. :eek:lol: My husband came in the kitchen and said "What are you doing?" and I said "Well I'm not breaking anything." That was hard to watch.

Girl, I left the living room and went and started cleaning the grout on my kitchen counters. :eek:lol: My husband came in the kitchen and said "What are you doing?" and I said "Well I'm not breaking anything." That was hard to watch.

Now its time go move onto auburn! What section do you and tony sit in?

Attachments

• IMAG0468~01.jpg
    IMAG0468~01.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
We're in X1. Is that at your work?? Is it your boss that's a tiger fan?

It is, I did it Friday after everyone left so he gets to see it tomorrow! My boss is an alum of auburn.

Attachments

• IMAG0469~01.jpg
    IMAG0469~01.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0472~01.jpg
    IMAG0472~01.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0470~01.jpg
    IMAG0470~01.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.