The Topic That Will Never Die III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new avatar, again. Found it while searching for the "I will give my all..." sign. Also found some naughty pictures and a personal ad for a girl in the Ukraine... :crazy:

The best quote in the history of the world.

Sean Connery on Celbrity Jeopardy

Sean Connery: Well, you were wrong, you mountebank. I pose a conundrum to ya, I riddle if you will

Alex Trebek: I don't want to hear it.

Sean Connery: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore. [ Laughs ]

Well, the day I turned 16 I had to get a job. My parents said I couldn't stay at home anymore and just go out with my friends as much anymore. So now I have to work like 2-3 days a work to show that I'm responsible enough to get a car. What's stupid is that I don't have to pay anything at home so it's not like a need the money, but they insist on ruining my life

Well, the day I turned 16 I had to get a job. My parents said I couldn't stay at home anymore and just go out with my friends as much anymore. So now I have to work like 2-3 days a work to show that I'm responsible enough to get a car. What's stupid is that I don't have to pay anything at home so it's not like a need the money, but they insist on ruining my life

You'll be thankful that you have some money...

My back hurts... anyone got a daughter, preferable age 18-22, blond/brunette hair, above average looking, willing to give a nice guy a back rub? Oh, and traveling to Illinois is a must. :p

Sorry, I actually thought long and hard about med school... But then I got into robotics and mechanical engineering has been my thing since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back