The Topic That Will Never Die III

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can definitely tell football season is now upon us.

the main board is now starting to look more interesting.

well, that and Hat gets in to it with every newcomer on here......which is entertaining enough on it's own.

hope everyone is having a good day.......get out the jackets folks, it's only in the mid 90's here today!!

a regular cold front........

CD, I had to report an accident that happened right next to me last week on 75 north around mile marker 46. Dude just lost control of his PT cruiser at about 85 and went into the woods. Know anything about the aftermath?

CD, I had to report an accident that happened right next to me last week on 75 north around mile marker 46. Dude just lost control of his PT cruiser at about 85 and went into the woods. Know anything about the aftermath?

havent heard....but somebody around here might know something

It was last friday around 230 pm. I called the Trooper's voice mail and left a message with my info. I could not stop and help cause I was like 100 and I had my dogs with me. Plus, by the time I came to a stop and called 911, I was about half a mile away. Not a good idea to go running down the interstate into oncoming traffic IMO.

It was last friday around 230 pm. I called the Trooper's voice mail and left a message with my info. I could not stop and help cause I was like 100 and I had my dogs with me. Plus, by the time I came to a stop and called 911, I was about half a mile away. Not a good idea to go running down the interstate into oncoming traffic IMO.

....i will check around....heading over to Nashville in afew but will ask when I get back! Later nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back