The Thread Where People Argue About Kneeling in the NFL (merged)

You have to hope that in the future no once gives her the opportunity to represent the US. If she felt that way about the country she should never have accepted the opportunity to represent the US ... apparently her butch/b!thc narcissism got the better of her ... it there is better.
Typical angry homosexual. She hates herself.

I quoted Nike's ad. Obviously they think it's the right thing. Put skin in the game for your cause, yadda, yadda, yadda.

You got beef?

Nike's ad didn't say "do the right thing" it said "believe in something". You said "do the right thing". Welching on his contract would not be the right thing, just because he disagrees politically with his employer. I hope you don't believe that is the right thing.

I don't have beef. If you don't want people to ask you for clarification of nonsensical statements, don't make nonsensical statements.

Reactions: VolDaddy61
Nike's ad didn't say "do the right thing" it said "believe in something". You said "do the right thing". Welching on his contract would not be the right thing, just because he disagrees politically with his employer. I hope you don't believe that is the right thing.

I don't have beef. If you don't want people to ask you for clarification of nonsensical statements, don't make nonsensical statements.
Nonsensical, in your opinion, does not mean it is nonsensical. You just don't get it, because you don't want to, which is not unusual for you.

The person in question needs to put up or shut up because all he is doing then is whining. We get plenty of that and it is easily marginalized and then forgotten. So what did he accomplish? Nuttin'.

Does that help you in your inability to comprehend?

Nonsensical, in your opinion, does not mean it is nonsensical. You just don't get it, because you don't want to, which is not unusual for you.

The person in question needs to put up or shut up because all he is doing then is whining. We get plenty of that and it is easily marginalized and then forgotten. So what did he accomplish? Nuttin'.

Does that help you in your inability to comprehend?

^ This is whining, and yes, we do get plenty of it. What did you accomplish?

VN Store

Back