The Stat Girl

That's the one I was talking about in the American game thread. Sadly, the picture doesn't get a real shot of those electric legs.

If hat can approve of her, I think that speaks wonders that the pic possibly isn't doing enough justice

I have pictures in my mind!

She looked to be in her 20s. Tight skirt and oustanding legs. White top. Sunday it was all black, still tight fitting.

The crowd started cheering when she made the rounds.
That was her. That khaki skirt was very nice...

Better, but it still doesn't do the rock hard nature of her calves justice.

Mostly I saw her walking away and her calves were indeed rock hard (insert joke here).

I was shocked at how many guys actually looked at the paper she handed them rather than trying to hit on her or at least mumbling and twitching.

Mostly I saw her walking away and her calves were indeed rock hard (insert joke here).

I was shocked at how many guys actually looked at the paper she handed them rather than trying to hit on her or at least mumbling and twitching.

Obviously I look nothing close to what stat girl looks like, but I have had her job a couple of times before. I could have been dressed like ALF and the reporters/coaches/refs I handed the stats to would have never noticed.

Thats not the only thing that was..... nevermind.

VN Store

Back