THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Has anyone done a welfare check on @UTSuave’. Hopefully he didn’t owe the wrong people some money. I was looking forward to what he was bringing tonight.

I fell asleep bro😭😂😂 that’s my bad…good thing we didn’t anyways…the giants were going to kick a field goal which “I was right” and it got blocked an ran back..I wasn’t even considering that possibility so the correct choice would have been “any other” and that s**t was in the +2000 so that would have been nice to have hit but what are the odds? Ya know…there will be more and I’ll be sure to post them here…we got all season long..I apologize again @ILVFL 🫶🏽🍊

Edit: also I don’t owe any money😭😂😂 I’m alive

Reactions: ILVFL
Tonight's game
No way the Eagles lose. Cod Lock Game!
Eagles +2.5
Under 59.5
Alternate lines.....lower odds but using the DK bonus, not bad. Give yourself every advantage.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Reactions: UTSuave’
I'm firing all my bullets on the good guys tonight...we fixin to start the march on the east tonight in gainesville. double digit win, lettuce

Anyone got a live one for tonight? Feeling the underdogs and the unders?? @UTSuave’

Theres a boost for AJ brown to score and Philly to win by 6 for 300+ if AJ scores take the bucs ML. if it seems likely he doesn’t then take the Philly ML for + money or the (Alt) spread for + money between 1-4 points once they get behind ….bucs will come out hot so either way you go at some point the Philly side will be in the + side. @ionaVOL

Reactions: ionaVOL
You had to be sweating that finish out lol

Nah….I knew they were going to win..i played a boost that was 56 points must be scored and Ohio st to win by 3…not gonna lie…that whole last drive had me questioning a lot and how the hell they were going to pull it off and then everything started happening like magic 😂😂 and after they got down to the goal line…

i rolled my eyes and was just like Vegas 🙄 I’ll have to post the screenshots between me and my best friend who I begged to place the bet and didn’t…after ND scored with 4 minutes..i said watch Vegas appear under 2 minutes like magic…he didn’t believe me until it happened 😂😂 @ionaVOL

@UTSuave’
If the tigers and brewers win does that make the under on tonights game a good bet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928-053612.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-053612.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230928-053612.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-053612.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 6

VN Store

Back