THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

You make a new account, deposit just $10 and make a $10 bet, you get $100, I get $100. . . plus

You get an additional $200 when you place your first bet of $10 or more. $300 total for $10! That's an insane new user promo

Ok @Enki_Amenra this is your comfort zone with the odds and I did this in two parts… first round Robbin these (All combinations) max wager you’ll only be able to put on it is 93 cents which comes out to a total of like 28$..then you’ll parlay 2..(I put 20$) on the two leg parlay…

(PARLAY)
1693626204958.jpeg

(ROUND ROBBIN ALL COMBINATIONS)

1693626243195.jpeg

Texas Tech should cover

giphy.gif

Just curious why you would post a parlay for people to follow pregame in which you took tcu
-20 but yet you bet 100 total on Colorado ml and only posted it after the game.

Because I don’t want people bitching me out if it doesn’t cashes I had a free bet and used it something anyone here could have done themselves…I play high odds mainly so take my post at your own risk.I won’t post anymore though because I’ve been too inconsistent early…I’ll get back to you in the middle of the season with my outcome ✌🏽

Because I don’t want people bitching me out if it doesn’t cashes I had a free bet and used it something anyone here could have done themselves…I play high odds mainly so take my post at your own risk.I won’t post anymore though because I’ve been too inconsistent early…I’ll get back to you in the middle of the season with my outcome ✌🏽
Didn't mean to offend. My apologies

Reactions: UTSuave’
I hope you stick around man, i enjoy the help with things even though they don’t always pan out. We are all here having fun.

Didn't mean to offend. My apologies

I’m not offended bro…at the end of the day I hate they don’t cash for everyone because that’s the goal…it’s just hard to get in here because lines constantly move and I wait till the very last minute to see which way the line goes..I won over 18k in here with my method but took a 8k loss in one bet..still profitable but it sucks..everyone in here was winning money last year but it’s not consistent at 100% unfortunately…I welcome anyone in here to post their parlay picks…I loved it when we all chimed in and shared picks trying to win money for everyone..it use to be more active in here but people fade unfortunately…still my guys though including you🫶🏽 zero hate or animosity coming from me.but it is stressful at times 😭😂

Reactions: Jb4242
I hope that hits! I like the Texas moneyline plus the over boosted to +675 (find out about the bama defense today)

Miami -2.5 1st quarter and Miami moneyline SGP at +400

And I have Nebraska ML, App St +19, Texas +7.5, GA ST -3 - total for that is +1360

One might think I have no clue what I'm doing...I choose to believe i'm due

I'll see myself out, good day gentlemen...

Last edited:
Sorry I’m late on this but will be putting this in every Sunday! Did this round robin by 3’s as well 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6076.jpeg
    IMG_6076.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 16
Y’all be ready for the cowboys game…I got one coming 8pm sharp I’ll be dropping around 7:45 Draft kings has a 3 way method boost of Dallas 1st score method being a touchdown boosted +100 from -160

Reactions: ionaVOL and ILVFL

VN Store

Back