THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I'm not touching the Braves game now, their lineup just got weaker. Soler tests positive and he is out. Swanson to leadoff. Heredia in batting 8th

Reactions: DickeyD
White Sox really laid an egg today. Taking dodgers -1.5 tonight.

This is why I don't doubt most Chicagoans that are the legal drinking age and are White Sox fans will be drinking alcohol tonight at Chicago bars after that abomination in their own Stadium.
That performance was as awful as the awful movie Halloween Ressureciton which made Michael Myers a freakin joke, has an insufferable completely fails by a landslide to be a badass main hero played by Busta Rhymes, a terrible 1 liner, the asinine unbelievable explanation to justify why Michael Myers isn't dead, etc.

The Dodgers defeat the Giants 7-2 in a entertaining game 4 because the Dodgers had most of the highlights including a 2 run homer hit by Will Smith.

Tip that works.....most of the time....

First month of NHL - take any total over under 5 goals. Way too many goals scored in the first month.
Option 2, take the alternate over (under 5 total goals scored - last night there was a 2.5 goal alt line) and parlay with the lowest they offer, odds drop significantly but with the parlay (2,3 or 4 or more games) you can get to decent odds. Hit on 5 outta 6 last night.

This has worked for me. Anyway, take a look and see what you think.

I lost 20 bucks on the over for the California Oregon football game since that game was close and under 30 for both teams.
California ran with a great Oregon team in Oregon for a full game which is highly impressive because California is having a frustrating disappointing season because they are 1-5.

I bet 28 bucks on the LSU Tigers to defeat the freakin Florida Gators, and wow I'm extremely happy because the LSU Tigers are rocking and rolling in the first half leading 21-6.
The Bayou Bengals playing like they want to save their Head Coach's job.

Reactions: DickeyD
Had the Braves too. What a meltdown and a let down. I expect the Dodgers to win tomorrow to even this series.

VN Store

Back