The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Yeah, he was pissed. Things reportedly got heated between them backstage.

I get that he still wanted to put on a good show but there’s got to be something that says maybe I shouldn’t try x,y, or z. It seems pretty careless on Goldbergs part to put on a full match. I’ve seen a few matches where guys just slow it down and get the pin. Makes me think that all that stuff that said in WCW was true

I get that he still wanted to put on a good show but there’s got to be something that says maybe I shouldn’t try x,y, or z. It seems pretty careless on Goldbergs part to put on a full match. I’ve seen a few matches where guys just slow it down and get the pin. Makes me think that all that stuff that said in WCW was true

Reactions: JCHateSteve
One struggle I have is that I can never understand how I'm supposed to think that getting kicked squarely on the side of the head is not devastating.

One struggle I have is that I can never understand how I'm supposed to think that getting kicked squarely on the side of the head is not devastating.
Like how sweet chin music was so devastating but these days people do superkicks like they're going out of style and they rarely even phase anybody?

Like how sweet chin music was so devastating but these days people do superkicks like they're going out of style and they rarely even phase anybody?
I watched this match last night and this kick even in Randy Orton Punt days would have shelved a guy for a month.

I’d never seen that one.
Was it just alcohol that time? I know there’s a worse one out there. I think it was right before he was let go from TNA.
I didn't know there was a worse one. That one was the one I always thought was considered the lowest of the low

I didn't know there was a worse one. That one was the one I always thought was considered the lowest of the low

Yea, if I remember right it’s right when he won the new title as Dark Jeff or whatever. He was falling all over himself until he fell and used the corner to hold himself up

VN Store

Back