The South’s Oldest Rivalry: UVA (5-3) v UNC (4-4) (ACCN)

TrueOrange

It’s 24-17 UVA very early in the 2nd half (it was 17 all when I first started to make this thread, but then UVA scores on a crazy 65-yard run down the sideline).

Last edited:
UVA scores on a 9-yard pass to make it 31-17 but then UNC answers with a 50 yard TD pass to make it 31-24 with 4:57 left in the 3rd.

Pretty sure this is on the ACCN, not ESPNU considering Tennessee/UAB is on ESPNU.

UVA scored on a long drive down the field only for UNC to almost immediately score again on a long 42-yard TD.

With 31 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, it’s 38-31 UVA.

On 4th down at the UVA 7 it goes right through the UNC WR’s hands.

It’s still 38-31 UVA, with about 2:45 left.

UNC gets the ball back at the UNC 41 with 1:53 left in the game and no timeouts. Still 38-31.

Thank Goodness . I can’t handle these jokers thinking they’re a real football program.

Through the WR’s hands on 4th and 7 at the UVA 43. UVA is going to win this 38-31 and move to 6-3 on the year.

With just GT and VT left, they’re likely the ACC Coastal champs at this point, right?

Over 1000 yards of offense between these teams in this game.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Through the WR’s hands on 4th and 7 at the UVA 43. UVA is going to win this 38-31 and move to 6-3 on the year.

With just GT and VT left, they’re likely the ACC Coastal champs at this point, right?

Over 1000 yards of offense between these teams in this game.
Most likely, but the Coastal is so bad/weird hoo knows ? I wouldn’t be surprised if we play an ACC team in the Belk bowl if we qualify. I honestly wouldn’t be scared of any of them outside of Clemson.

Reactions: LoudOrange
Most likely, but the Coastal is so bad/weird hoo knows ? I wouldn’t be surprised if we play an ACC team in the Belk bowl if we qualify. I honestly wouldn’t be scared of any of them outside of Clemson.
Gave you a like for "hoo knows" and UVA being the Hoos.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back