The simple reason we won....

nope.

Chism is actually better at getting available rebounds than Williams is. He gets 29.5 percent of defensive rebounds available while he's in the game which is 6th in the nation.

mm

I'd like to see the variation between his percentage of available defensive rebounds while wearing his headband like a yarmulke vs. the same percentage when not wearing his headband at all.

Would it be too much trouble to have you calculate that? Danke.

jt5

I'll take this moment to finish the sentence of the thread title....is because we scored more points.

UI9

I'd like to see the variation between his percentage of available defensive rebounds while wearing his headband like a yarmulke vs. the same percentage when not wearing his headband at all.

jt5

Clearly, the headband is a negative to rebounding. It raises your center of gravity and attracts your eye out of the peripheral. Additionally, it constricts the flow of blood to your brain, causing a player to take bad 3 point shots.......

by the way, I love the homage with the initials!

mm

jt5
did mm just call you a homie? I wasn't aware.

how very lidderer-ish of you.

bmfpv

except for the part where I know what stats ARE good for and when they are foolish.... and I don't rely on them as the basis for all basketball arguments.....

but other than that, I'm just like the guy.:dance2:

mm

except for the part where I know what stats ARE good for and when they are foolish.... and I don't rely on them as the basis for all basketball arguments.....

but other than that, I'm just like the guy.:dance2:

mm
I was sensing a similarity.

Could it be one of the greatest threads ever is attempting to make a return? Please let it be true.

VF27

Could it be one of the greatest threads ever is attempting to make a return? Please let it be true.

VF27

Better than the initials thread was the....

Bam Bam Bigelow, Christy Canyon, Rock 'n' Roll Highschool, Journey, Fried PBJ

UI9

Last edited:
did mm just call you a homie? I wasn't aware.

He called me a homage. That's way out of line.

I mean, I might be a good dresser, and enjoy a glass of wine every now and then, but I'm no homage. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

jt5

I mean, I might be a good dresser, and enjoy a glass of wine every now and then, but I'm no homage. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

jt5
Oh, I completely misread his comments. If I had known he called you a homage, I wouldn't have taken it so lightly.

My apologies.

bmfpv

jt5

Oh, I completely misread his comments. If I had known he called you a homage, I wouldn't have taken it so lightly.

My apologies.

bmfpv

Well played

VN Store

Back