The Secret Question

Prophet1

Jordan and Rickea was asked by the interviewer to " give me a x- factor... something tangible?"
They didn't answer , so I'm asking Volnation the same question give me a x- factor ... something tangible for today's game against SC .
My X factor is to play the same five Kellie ended the game with as starters or entire quarters.

Jordan and Rickea was asked by the interviewer to " give me a x- factor... something tangible?"
They didn't answer , so I'm asking Volnation the same question give me a x- factor ... something tangible for today's game against SC .
My X factor is to play the same five Kellie ended the game with as starters or entire quarters.
Tess 10+. Big games she’s been six or less, last night she had 10

Someone was looking for you in the LSU thread... they were wondering were you ok since you didn't post when TN won. Glad to see you are ok 👍🏾
We’ll see, that’s not accurate….I posted shortly after the game a congratulatory team win. But oversight I’m sure in your end as well. But hey, let’s not let last night be our greatest moment. We can agree on that right?

We’ll see, that’s not accurate….I posted shortly after the game a congratulatory team win. But oversight I’m sure in your end as well. But hey, let’s not let last night be our greatest moment. We can agree on that right?

So my oversight was that someone was
looking for u on the board or was it in saying i'm glad to see you're ok?

I will enjoy last night as a great moment we can both agree on that and the fact Kellie grew last night as a coach. I've stated from day 1 and through all the losses this team had potentials so me saying let's not let last night be our greatest moment isn't hard for others it may taste like vinegar.

Reactions: volfan__18 and Lucy
So my oversight was that someone was
looking for u on the board or was it in saying i'm glad to see you're ok?

I will enjoy last night as a great moment we can both agree on that and the fact Kellie grew last night as a coach. I've stated from day 1 and through all the losses this team had potentials so me saying let's not let last night be our greatest moment isn't hard for others it may taste like vinegar.
Yes…I’ve been around since last night. All is good here, love Tennessee winning. Hate Tennessee losing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1
Yes…as you I’ve been around since last night. All is good here, love Tennessee winning. Hate Tennessee losing.

Also, let me be clear since we are agreeing a TN win is very good for TN fans no fan should want it any other way. Glad you congratulated the team like any other fan. It's fun when we win and see the team smile.

Enjoy your day and most importantly go Lady Vols!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
Confidence. We have so many pluses but we need to play with confidence. Maybe not tangible but to me it’s the biggest thing we need to do.

I think RJ, Horston, Darby, and Walker all have to play over 35 minutes. At the center position, I'll go 25 minutes to Hollingshead and the other 15 to Striplin. The big girls are going to have to expend a lot of energy against South Carolina's bigs so got to keep them fresh.

On defense I would barely guard Johnson and Fletcher. Whoever is guarding them really needs to help out on Carolina's good offensive players.

Reactions: travis929
5 players playing as a TEAM for 40 minutes without anyone playing 1-1. Do that and SC will not know how to react.
SC would react with surprise and delight if Rickea Jackson was told not to play any 1-1. It's a big part of our game since we have 2 outstanding 1-1 players. We just need the 1-1 to be by our choice due to mismatch and opportunity, not bc the ball got stuck in someone's hand and the shot clock is winding down.

I think RJ, Horston, Darby, and Walker all have to play over 35 minutes. At the center position, I'll go 25 minutes to Hollingshead and the other 15 to Striplin. The big girls are going to have to expend a lot of energy against South Carolina's bigs so got to keep them fresh.

On defense I would barely guard Johnson and Fletcher. Whoever is guarding them really needs to help out on Carolina's good offensive players.

Remember Fletcher torched TN last meeting but she will not play today. I agree with you The bigs will need to step up today. Not sure you can play Darby 35 minutes today ? I also think TN should not put Horston on Cooke let Walker guard Cooke. Horton should be on Beal because Beal has become offensive threat from 3 you now need to guard her. Beal had 9 rebounds in the first half in the first meeting.

I believe we will see Striplin and Hollingshead in the same lineup at times

SC would react with surprise and delight if Rickea Jackson was told not to play any 1-1. It's a big part of our game since we have 2 outstanding 1-1 players. We just need the 1-1 to be by our choice due to mismatch and opportunity, not bc the ball got stuck in someone's hand and the shot clock is winding down.

Partially agree. 1-1 as an offense is bad. Going 1-1 because you get a good match up isolation play is different. I am all for a properly executed offense creating advantageous mismatches and then making the D pay with great 1-1.

Partially agree. 1-1 as an offense is bad. Going 1-1 because you get a good match up isolation play is different. I am all for a properly executed offense creating advantageous mismatches and then making the D pay with great 1-1.
LOL thanks for partially agreeing that Rickea should be allowed to go 1-1. LV fans everywhere appreciate it.

X-factor...how the refs call the game...

Reactions: Benionsopinion
For those that have followed this season, what happened to Puckett. Sophomore slump?

VN Store

Back