The Rock/Metal Thread

The new Megadeth album is pretty bad. I guess that’s the real reason it kept getting delayed. The music is decent, but Dave’s lyrics and singing ruin it. Most of the songs would have been awesome instrumentals.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Saw Pop Evil last night at a small venue in Chattanooga.
Got balcony seats because I’m old.
They are still very good live. View attachment 486971
Balcony seat = Smart.

I saw Enslaved and Skeletonwitch years ago, got the balcony "VIP" seats for like $5 extra bucks. Had my own waitress bringing me PBR, didn't have to worry about the mosh pit or mingle with the unwashed heathens. That's when I knew I had made it in life.

Balcony seat = Smart.

I saw Enslaved and Skeletonwitch years ago, got the balcony "VIP" seats for like $5 extra bucks. Had my own waitress bringing me PBR, didn't have to worry about the mosh pit or mingle with the unwashed heathens. That's when I knew I had made it in life.
Ha, I did the same with Opeth and Enslaved. That was second time seeing Enslaved, the first was at a Milaukee Metalfest. They are such an underrated live band.

The new Megadeth album is pretty bad. I guess that’s the real reason it kept getting delayed. The music is decent, but Dave’s lyrics and singing ruin it. Most of the songs would have been awesome instrumentals.

Dave's singing and lyrics have always been awful...nothing new.

VN Store

Back