The Rock is even tired of it....

I bet big time coaches couldn't care less about the rock. For one, they don't think they will ever be in the position Dooley is in now. They have healthy doses of narcissism and expect to come and win. Maybe not immediately, but I bet none of them would imagine having a losing record after 2.5 years. I bet they understand fans (students) being upset with a losing coach. Just a hunch.

Usually referred to as confidence. :p

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, that is harsh. The only other time I saw a coach trashed on the rock was Kiffin, and that was for obvious reasons. If dooley sees this his feelings are going to be SO hurt.

Kinda hope we don't have any recruits in town seeing that. :no:

As a POSIvol myself, I can't argue with the numbers on the rock. :banghead2:

Supposedly this was covered up with gray paint almost immediately, but the university says it wasn't them that covered it up. They even proved it wasn't them that covered it up by saying they only use "white" paint in the rare instance they need to paint over something.

After a great deal of patience by a majority of Volnation, tensions in Knoxville are at a breaking point:

672130178.jpg

After a great deal of patience by a majority of Volnation, tensions in Knoxville are at a breaking point:

View attachment 49810

we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah someone painted over it with grey paint. Although, the university says it uses white paint and supports free speech when comments aren't obscene, or some other wordage. I saw it on a news link

some fan base... go jump on a bandwagon and shove it.. Dooley gets thrown under the bus for WHAT REASON? because our special teams and defense SUCKS!!!!!!! gosh its like you all are 5 yrs old, everytime we drop a ball, yall get on here and bash someone, GET A LIFE!

VN Store

Back