The Rich Get Richer

I think Richt is the new Fulmer. His conservativism will keep them from an SECC.

rexvol,

The similarities between the two are quite interesting. Conservative, great recruiters, players coach... Most of all underachieving
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"I'm a Gator," Patton said earlier today.

A 5-9, 170-pound wideout with 4.4-speed from Mobile (AL) S.S. Murphy High School, Solomon Patton, in a word, is a playmaker. Patton has tremendous speed and athletic ability and one of the most impressive things about his game is his ability to go up and get the ball. He catches everything thrown his way with his hands away from his body and has great balance and vision. Patton is a threat to take it the distance each time he touches the ball.

Michigan QB recruiting looks to have finalized today, Cornelius Jones from SC.

Jesse Scroggins is expected to camp Tuesday through Thursday at UF. I think UM will pour the hard sell on him trying to screw the Vols.

Pahokee defensive tackle Richard Ash didnt show at UF's camp Monday, but is still expected to work out this week.

Tremendous potential. I think he's only played a couple years of football or something like that. He's a specimen if he's that quick.

I think that kid is gonna be a great player for your team. Chalk him up with all your other 4.3 40 receivers. Damn you gators!!! :)

UGA picked up Alpharetta, GA WR Michael Bennett yesterday. Also picked up Demetre Baker LB out of Orange Park, FL.

Travon Van from Helix High in San Diego committed to Florida Gators and Coach Urban Meyer on an unofficial visit yesterday.Travon has stayed under the radar, but is an elite athlete who can play running back or defensive back. At present he is enrolled at Milford Academy in New York and will graduate in December.

UGA picked up outside Linebacker Deon Rogers out of Port St. Lucie (FL) Treasure Coast yesterday.

Justin Utupo has committed to Notre Dame. Full story coming in just a few seconds with some great quotes from the coach at Lakewood about him. Heck of a steal out of one of the best programs in California. Think he's one of the under-rated kids in California at this stage.

VN Store

Back