the religion of peace

Along w/Florida....:peace2: save a hand few that post here.

All northern transplants... Coincidence?

And for the record I'd much rather live around "stupid" people who would give you the shirt off their back than "educated" douche nozzles and thugs you have in Yankee land.

Reactions: 2 people
Who the **** is advocating it? I just refuse to label an entire religion based on the actions of a few. Condemn the actions of these particular people, I agree with, but go on a tirade about how the entire group of people who pray to Allah as suicide bombing Christian killers......well that's vacuous (as you put it).

I stated who was advocating. It's in parentheses. Seriously?
So let me get this straight. 250 million is a few? This aint the 30 members of Westboro baptist here.
It just looks to me like you're trying justify your personal attacks on me and not doing a very good job of it. Although I'M sure you'll get some likes from the peanut gallery. After all they base the veracity of an argument on how can come up with the best zinger. They have to meet their meme quota ya know.

So let me get this straight. 250 million is a few? This aint the 30 members of Westboro baptist here.
It just looks to me like you're trying justify your personal attacks on me and not doing a very good job of it. Although I'M sure you'll get some likes from the peanut gallery. After all they base the veracity of an argument on how can come up with the best zinger. They have to meet their meme quota ya know.

How about those folks that sit in the :popcorn: :popcorn: gallery?

I love when people like you cry about personal attacks when you are the one who starts breaking them out. If you want to cry foul, perhaps you should change your whole method of discourse.

Your entire thread is based on attacking a religion and not attacking the people who are actually committing these crimes. Even if you go by the 250M number as the number of Islamic individuals out killing Christians for fun, thats still less than 1/5 the total population of Islam. Thats hardly even a majority.

Last edited:
Case in point.

crying-rag.jpg

I love when people like you cry about personal attacks when you are the one who starts breaking them out. If you want to cry foul, perhaps you should change your whole method of discourse.

Your entire thread is based on attacking a religion and not attacking the people who are actually committing these crimes. Even if you go by the 250M number as the number of Islamic individuals out killing Christians for fun, thats still less than 1/5 the total population of Islam. Thats hardly even a majority.

Estimates are as high as 35% and many more, while don't actually don't do the killing, sympathize with the terrorists.

Leader: ISIS is

This is completely insane and disgusting. This isn't about politics. Something must be done. France is overing asylum for any Iraqis in the path of these mad men.

Leader: ISIS is

This is completely insane and disgusting. This isn't about politics. Something must be done. France is overing asylum for any Iraqis in the path of these mad men.

Let's invade! Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, Russia, and Mexico! All at the same time.

So that information in that article didn't sicken you?

Sure it did. As does Catholic priests molesting boys. And a wacko baptist church protesting at funerals. All religions do terrible things in the name of their God. To act like Islam is any different is retarded.

Sure it did. As does Catholic priests molesting boys. And a wacko baptist church protesting at funerals. All religions do terrible things in the name of their God. To act like Islam is any different is retarded.

Yep when will this debate end? The solution is simple: stop believing in fairy tales.

Reactions: 1 person

I'm sorry, where did Catholic priest or the RCC say they were molesting in the name of god? You are twisted.

Reactions: 3 people

Your attempt at a moral equivalency is silly. To pretend like Islam isn't different is retarded.

VN Store

Back