The real UT

It appears on all the SEC projections I am looking at for next year they are using UTK for us and UTA for Texas. I guess that is the best way to avoid the UT debate but feels empty. We all know who the real UT is anyway.
1. TU
2. Teasippers
3. whorns

These are some of the affectionate terms for the brown jersey team that my good friends in Tejas use.

It appears on all the SEC projections I am looking at for next year they are using UTK for us and UTA for Texas. I guess that is the best way to avoid the UT debate but feels empty. We all know who the real UT is anyway.
If it weren’t for some Tennessee VOLUNTEERS there wouldn’t be a University of Texas - it would be the University of North Mexico. They’d be speaking Spanish and playing soccer, and this wouldn’t be an issue. We are and always have been the real UT.

UTA should be reserved for UT mArtin.

In Texas, UTA is the satellite campus of Texas - Texas at Arlington.

I spent 10 years living in Texas and most of them trying to educate people that the real UT is in Knoxville. I had hoped to leave this discussion behind when I left 12 years ago.

I could live with the references as TN and TX.

I moved to Arlington, Texas right after graduating from the real UT. I quickly learned I couldn’t say I graduated from UT out there without people thinking Texas so I started telling people I graduated from UT while Texas was ut. That’s what I’d go with.

Tennessee = UT
Texas = ut

University of Tennessee existed before texas was even a state....

That should be the end of any UT argument. Nevermind the Alamo, the reason we are called the Volunteers, etc etc. Stupid that texas fans would even engage in an argument that is surely all BS....unless they're Dimwits? Has california completely ruined austin already with Woke Mind Disease

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Well, one UT is in the playoffs and one isn’t. We just need to keep putting money in to it because college is semi pro now and there ain’t no going back. The pageantry of wholesome college football is over.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back