The Real Big Orange Eye Test(contest has ended)

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
So Campbell posted this the other day, dissing the Vols.

E242D72E-6DA1-4F1E-9F6A-F016B60090C2.jpeg

Campbell and Tennessee May both wear Orange but they will discover the only orange that matters.
It’s The Big Orange

In the mean time, are you able to pick out the real Big Orange?
5F5F2D6A-A0BC-4D60-AA9E-80D884308E2C.jpeg

I’ll post the correct answer before the game starts.

I’ve got a game used football jersey that I use to identify “true” Big Orange. What I’ve realized is that there’s plenty of big Orange merchandise and it’s rare the Orange matches up to the jersey.

One day I was decked out in Vol gear and noticed my hat had 4 shades of Orange, my shirt had 2 shades of Orange, the shorts and socks had another 2 shades, so all together is was sporting 8 shades of Orange none of which matched the jersey.

Pull out some of your gear and compare some shades, that’s what’s awesome about Orange, it’s all ours unless someone purposely contaminates Orange trying to keep it from being Vol Orange.

The Sun rise and set, fire, and part of the rainbow is just the beginning of the beauty that Vol Orange has to offer.

12 looks rightest.

#1 baby!

I never can tell—it’s just a feeling. But I definitely lean toward the lighter shades than the darker. I feel like a lot of the orange home football jerseys I grew up with through 80-00’s had a yellowish/gold tinge to them.

VN Store

Back