The QB Debate.... Post Bama (merged)

Chryst is playing great right now, but geez JG was just national player of the week. Chryst should finish this game, but if JG is healthy he’s still our QB going forward.
I agree until he aint! Give JG and KC equal reps and let both of them win the next 3 or 4. KC seems to have been a team player and we may see if JG is as well. I hope so! JMHO!

Reactions: SmokeyLives
Chryst is playing great right now, but geez JG was just national player of the week. Chryst should finish this game, but if JG is healthy he’s still our QB going forward.
Agreed. The o-line has given Chryst more time on most of his throws than JG. Not to take away from Chryst, he's done great and I hope he keeps it up.

No need to hate on either lad. Both good QBs.

Probably a moot point, anyway, as JG could potentially miss a few games if, in fact, he has a cracked collarbone.

Didn't look like Chandler to me. Looked like the QB allowed his legs to get tangled with one of the linemen, to me.

Chandler called a fair catch AFTER the getting the ball at 3 yard line. I’m sure being backed up on our endzone with our offensive line didn’t create any more pressure for the line to block. Sigh.

Also, if you want to play the pick a part one play game, we can literally do that for all 22 positions on the field today.

I doubt JG has a broken collar bone. He was about to go back in but coaches knew they couldn’t lose him

Don't doubt too soon. He came out of the injury tent insisting on staying on the sideline. A minute later, the medical staff talked him into going into the locker room for x-rays (probably after one of the coaches told Jarrett he wouldn't get to play unless he went with them). He hasn't been back out yet, has he?

Chandler called a fair catch AFTER the getting the ball at 3 yard line. I’m sure being backed up on our endzone with our offensive line didn’t create any more pressure for the line to block. Sigh.

Also, if you want to play the pick a part one play game, we can literally do that for all 22 positions on the field today.

Oh, you're absolutely right, football is a team sport and it's on all of them. But the "proximate cause" of that safety was KC getting his legs tangled with an offensive lineman.

I like KC. He’s sturdier. Let him take some hits. Neither JG nor KC is the answer

VN Store

Back