The Pop-Tarts Bowl: #18 NC State (9-3) vs #25 Kansas State (8-4) (5:50PM ET, ESPN)

It’s sad that this NC State team is ranked ahead of us.
3 of our losses are ranked in the top 9.

Our common opponents are UConn and UVA, who they beat by a combined 13 points. We beat them by a combined 48000 points .
To be fair, Tennessee also had 4 losses going into the bowl games; they had 3.

Honestly, the committee even keeping an 8-4 team ranked at the end of the regular season is in itself a statement of how positively/highly the committee regarded the team.

The real question is -- does anyone remember Nabisco Toastettes? They put pop-tarts to shame. The apple was my favorite.

Attachments

• Vintage-Toastettes-flavors-from-1968-2.jpg
    Vintage-Toastettes-flavors-from-1968-2.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 4
I remember everything. I am a fruit pop tart man, 100%. I am a little disgusted at some of the flavors involving, say, marshmallows. And “sugar” is not a flavor even if it’s brown. That’s ridiculous.

Pop Tart Bowl….begs the question, what’s your favorite??? I don’t eat them anymore, but I’m a Brown Sugar Cinnamon man. Also Frosted Blueberry. Honestly, I like most all em.
They are going to be showing up in domestic crew meals. ;) I agree with your flavor choices, and I don't eat them anymore either. wife wont let me. LOL

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back