The Passion of the Christ.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Man, I cried like a BABY!! This Easter I am going to stop and think a little more deeply about what the holiday REALLY means.

(Freak, I apologize for posting this here, but I didn't feel good about posting it in
"the pub" either. You can delete it if you need to. :) )

LIO...I want to see it...I've heard it was awesome! B)
We actually had a poster in the Lounge at GS watch it and change her life. She has moved out with her live in BF of several years and is trying to live right. She left the board for awhile to get things straightened out and is doing great.

I saw it and thought it was good...not great. Too much blood and I was about to hit the woman next to me who cried the ENTIRE TIME in the most annoying sob noise EVER

I havent seen it yet. I really want too. I heard alot of people say it was too graphic and too much blood. Well, how do you think it really happened? :dunno: Im sure if you were beaten and nailed to a cross, it would probally be a little graphic?!

Just my......... :twocents: I hope to see it soon!

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Apr 10, 2004 4:02 PM
I havent seen it yet. I really want too. I heard alot of people say it was too graphic and too much blood. Well, how do you think it really happened? :dunno: Im sure if you were beaten and nailed to a cross, it would probally be a little graphic?!

Just my......... :twocents: I hope to see it soon!

There is no way that any human had this much blood in their body...I mean...I am not sure 3 humans have that much blood in their bodies combined.

Originally posted by U&#045;T+Apr 10, 2004 4:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (U-T @ Apr 10, 2004 4:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-la.lovesorange@Apr 10, 2004 4:02 PM
I havent seen it yet. I really want too. I heard alot of people say it was too graphic and too much blood. Well, how do you think it really happened?  :dunno: Im sure if you were beaten and nailed to a cross, it would probally be a little graphic?&#33;

Just my......... :twocents:  I hope to see it soon&#33;

There is no way that any human had this much blood in their body...I mean...I am not sure 3 humans have that much blood in their bodies combined. [/quote]
Well, U-T, if it had only been ONE drop, it would have still been INNOCENT blood shed for a guilty people. Including you and me. :)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 12, 2004 3:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 12, 2004 3:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by U&#045;T@Apr 10, 2004 4:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-la.lovesorange
@Apr 10, 2004 4:02 PM
I havent seen it yet. I really want too. I heard alot of people say it was too graphic and too much blood. Well, how do you think it really happened?  :dunno: Im sure if you were beaten and nailed to a cross, it would probally be a little graphic?&#33;

Just my......... :twocents:  I hope to see it soon&#33;

There is no way that any human had this much blood in their body...I mean...I am not sure 3 humans have that much blood in their bodies combined.

Well, U-T, if it had only been ONE drop, it would have still been INNOCENT blood shed for a guilty people. Including you and me. :) [/quote]
I am not arguing the movie...but I still thought it was a bit ridiculous

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Apr 14, 2004 9:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Apr 14, 2004 9:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Apr 13, 2004 6:00 PM
Dude, I absolutely LOVE your signature pic&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks LIO&#33; :eek: ;) :p :p :lol: [/quote]
I wasn&#39;t talkin&#39; to YOU&#33;

:yuck:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 14, 2004 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 14, 2004 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Apr 14, 2004 9:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Apr 13, 2004 6:00 PM
Dude, I absolutely LOVE your signature pic&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks LIO&#33; :eek: ;) :p :p :lol:

I wasn&#39;t talkin&#39; to YOU&#33;

:yuck: [/quote]
Thought that would get a response&#33; ;) :p Hope all is well babe&#33; B)

VN Store

Back