The other #5

I didn’t watch him closely every play he got beat but he wasn’t the only one he was Vols leading tackler so he did something wasn’t much from what I’m reading but if he’s trash and leading tackler that seems to tell the full story about the rest of our D or was it just him. Also Beamer was there as an adult cussing a student/player on national TV, good looks all the way around.
He was the leading tackler because they were picking on him the whole game with the pass. So yeah he probably was the leading tackler and gave up the most passing yards to I’m sure. He also led the team in holding and pass interference.

And that's fair, but you guys wanting him to shut up and take the chirping without retaliating are weak IMO. None of you would be getting your face busted in and say , I think I am going to say nothing and just take it.
I mean seriously. When Hefney shutup against Florida, he was shredded by volnation for not fighting and quiting when down 30+. The dude had a bad night, keeps fighting, and you guys tell him to shut his mouth. I would take a player who doesn't get mentally shook over a coward anyway.
If he isn’t backing up the talk, then it’s time to zip it. He looked like a clown acting like he did something. He didn’t break on any balls, stood there and waited for his man to make uncontested catches, then push them out of bounds like he accomplished something. #5 was embarrassing, along with a couple of other DB’s that were trash talking. That is immaturity on display.
counter that with the play you see from Bru. He makes his play and doesn’t say a word. He gets up and hands the ball to the refs. All business with that guy, and very mature as a player.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
That’s the problem. #5 wasn’t winning any plays. No right to trash talk. It only makes him look weaker.
And that's the bottom line from last night. Winning plays. The book is out on this team. If you have talent at corners to play man/press, you do it and pressure the hell outta Hooker. On the flipside, you take the running game and shelve it except for every now and again, but you take our DBs to the woodshed. They simply cannot cover and they sure as hell won't be pressing you at the LOS. Any somewhat decent QB will have a career day if the OL can give him a decent pocket and a little time. He's not going to need to make tremendous throws into tight windows. Just get the ball in the vicinity and a WR in this league will win that battle a lot more often than not. And when you do run it, we don't have the LB or the speed so take it wide. You'll own the edge because we don't have a clue about how to set it and force the ball back into the middle of the field. Really surprised it took almost a full year for opponents to get a read on this team's weaknesses and take advantage. If Hooker is out, I'm looking to see exactly what I've got next year. I'm going to play youngsters and get them valuable reps. If our starters are going to play like they did last night, a head coach hasn't much to lose by going with youth. Just pray our staff can win the portal this year and that either Nico or Jackson can handle the offense. Nice season for this team. Can't really complain. To be sitting with a 9-2 record with this extremely challenged/limited roster is somewhat miraculous.

I am just having some fun with rhe emotionally weak while the family eats breakfast, I honestly could care less lol.
Yes, your take is so emotionally strong
Well, after you finish your breakfast, you may want to show your mom & dad what you’re posting. That way, they can stop you from making a fool of yourself.

VN Store

Back