THE Ohio State

Much as I dislike Notre Dame, I may have to pull for them over the suckeyes.
I think so too. Marcus Freeman seems to be a likable guy. He’ll make them easier to pull for. I say that and I can’t stand Notre Dame. In a weird way I would actually like to see ND be worthy of the hype again. They’re the 5th ranked team and 17 point dogs to the 2nd ranked team. Ill take Ohio State to cover .

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I think so too. Marcus Freeman seems to be a likable guy. He’ll make them easier to pull for. I say that and I can’t stand Notre Dame. In a weird way I would actually like to see ND be worthy of the hype again. They’re the 5th ranked team and 17 point dogs to the 2nd ranked team. Ill take Ohio State to cover .
There is that much of a gap between the top and everyone else

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
There is that much of a gap between the top and everyone else
That and OSU is a nightmare matchup for Notre Dame. The only chance Notre Dame has is to slow it way down and hope that the OSU run D still sucks.

I remember being in the building to watch them lose national title games in football and basketball in the same calendar year. 😁

You sir, have my respect.
If only Florida was not the one beating them, it would have been a happy bedtime story for all

If only they weren't playing a team I hate even more than them this weekend.
Man I hadn’t thought about that but I’m with you there and don’t know how I could make the call of which one I loathe more. I guess I’ll be cheering on the sink hole .

Man I hadn’t thought about that but I’m with you there and don’t know how I could make the call of which one I loathe more. I guess I’ll be cheering on the sink hole .

It's kind of like when Kentucky plays Vanderbilt. Both losing makes me happy, both winning makes me sad.

I hope their game is marred by many penalties, unforced fumbles, incompletions by the Qbs, long receptions that make Ds look bad but that do not lead to tds, low-scoring game, that is finally won by underdog, on a controversial call by the refs.

Only 4th time in last 45 years the spread has been double digits (or something like that) between top 5 teams. We can say we we were on of those vs UF in 2001.

There is little in this world that can make me wish for a Bama victory in anything. Playing against ND or Ohio State is the beginning and end of the list. I hope Ohio State can feel that level of disdain through a computer screen. It takes a lot of work to get yourself sorted below Bama in my complete and utter disgust ranking.

If Bama or GA ends up playing tOSU, there's a market for T-shirts with a big THE and the University of Alabama/Georgia.

There is little in this world that can make me wish for a Bama victory in anything. Playing against ND or Ohio State is the beginning and end of the list. I hope Ohio State can feel that level of disdain through a computer screen. It takes a lot of work to get yourself sorted below Bama in my complete and utter disgust ranking.
I get what you are saying but Bama and Saban’s dynasty has ruined college football.
And it’s gonna keep getting worse.

This is for 2022
B5726886-DCDA-49EE-B691-A86AD398FAA9.jpeg

You need to step up your hate everything crimson game.
The proper attitude for any Vol fan, IMHO, is to hope bama never wins another game.

VN Store

Back