The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

Dr. Mojo meterologist suspects worse area will be along and just east of the MS River from Cairo, IL down to Memphis

Are Superstar Bill Dundee and Jerry the King Lawler personal friends too?

I am actually good friends with a neighbor who works as meteorologist for FedEx. Any times I've met Dave, it's been through that connection (Dave is about half a mile from me).

Actually ran into Dundee one time at the Outback Steakhouse on Union Ave. He's as Australian as Outback. Ha ha.. Before we switched nights, Lawler used to have season tickets at the Orpheum Theater right by ours. Lawler rarely showed up (usually it was his gf Lauren and a friend of hers).

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I am actually good friends with a neighbor who works as meteorologist for FedEx. Any times I've met Dave, it's been through that connection (Dave is about half a mile from me).

Actually ran into Dundee one time at the Outback Steakhouse on Union Ave. He's as Australian as Outback. Ha ha.. Before we switched nights, Lawler used to have season tickets at the Orpheum Theater right by ours. Lawler rarely showed up (usually it was his gf Lauren and a friend of hers).
I used to run around with Brad Armstrong and Doug Furnas. Brad told a story once about Bill Dundee being a d*ckhead. I don't remember all the particulars, but it ended with Dundee knocking out a dude that was about a foot taller than him and outweighed him by a hundred pounds or so. One of the boys saw the guy on the floor open and shut his eyes real fast and they called him out. Turns out Dundee paid the guy to take a dive to impress a girl. The girl ended up marrying Jerry Lawler for a few weeks lol.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
No, I'm actually in Chattanooga for the next couple days. Praying my house doesn't get any damage.
Hope it doesn't, but if it does be thankful you and your wife weren't there and hurt, or worse. The house can be fixed or replaced.

I'd hate not to have you around stealing my gifs. No one else I'd rather have them. We all love you, you little skidmark.

VN Store

Back